The NYC Culture Club is a project conceived by brothers Parker and Clayton Calvert. It is an exhibition space offering opportunities for curators and artists to have exhibitions, free of charge. This is made possible via a partnership with Westfield World Trade Center. The space is located on the C1 Balcony level of The Oculus. The goal of the project is to have an impactful program that contributes to the renaissance that New York needs as we come out of the pandemic. It is a space for artists, curators and the general public founded by artists.
- Sunday · From 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Monday · From 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Tuesday · From 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Wednesday · From 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Thursday · From 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Friday · From 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Saturday · From 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM