Adorned with cobble stoned streets and glistening white lit garland throughout, “The Market at Westfield” will combine specially crafted holiday moments, the best of holiday shopping, engaging brand pop-ups, and festive entertainment all under one magnificent roof. Some notable highlights include:
- 22 hand-picked specialty shops offering limited-edition gifts, gourmet treats, and souvenirs. Featured brands include Baggallini, Lovepop, Donuteria, Wild One, Pamela Barsky, By Aris, The New Stand, Coffee of Grace, Godiva, Food 52, Floga, Ring Ding, and Eataly.
- “Instagrammable Moments” – A fun and interactive way to capture this year’s the Market at Westfield including a regal clock tower, our chrome snowman, and more all within and lush and landscaped atmosphere.
In addition, "The Market at Westfield" includes a number of convenient customer services, amenities and promotions, including:
- “Style and Spirit” – Curated shopping collections and gift lists, product search navigation, gift recommendations, incentives and promotions.
- Westfield World Trade Center Gift Cards – These enhanced, sleek-looking black gift cards with stylish wrapping are the perfect holiday gift, and can be used anywhere American Express cards are accepted.
- Shop Early, Get Rewarded Gift-With-Purchase Program – Starting December 1, guests who spend $250 at participating Westfield World Trade Center retailers will receive a $25 Reward Card at the concierge desk located in the Oculus. Guests can also be rewarded by special “surprise and delight” holiday gifts from the concierge and retail highlight moment like “Deal of the Week” highlighting amazing deals only valid for a week.
- “Martinis and Mistletoe” Staycation Package – An exclusive festive package and social media sweepstakes in partnership with iconic downtown destinations and Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown. This offer includes a personally curated VIP shopping experience, two VIP access tickets to One World Observatory for stunning views over the city at sunset, Veuve Clicquot VIP Skating at Winterland Rink on The Rooftop at Pier 17, and dinner for two at CUT by Wolfgang Puck.
- Concierge services - Westfield World Trade Center also offers concierge services during the holiday season, including “Ask an Elf”, which allows guests to get quick answers to questions via text message, translation services, local event ticketing, restaurant reservations and more.