ROYCE' - HOW JAPAN DOES CHOCOLATE. It all began in 1983 in Sapporo, the capital city of Japan’s northernmost island of Hokkaido. With cooler climates and wonderfully natural terrain, it is the ideal location for sourcing the freshest dairy products. Over the years, ROYCE’ has become known for crafting unique chocolate products such as Nama (“fresh”), maccha chocolates, and potato chip chocolates that are now enjoyed in over 14 countries, including the U.S. Now that the secret is out, ROYCE’ is on a mission to introduce all Americans to the deliciously unique taste of chocolate, Japanese-style. We invite you to visit any ROYCE’ retail location and request a complimentary tasting to discover How Japan Does Chocolate.
- Sunday· From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Monday· From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Tuesday· From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Wednesday· From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Thursday· From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Friday· From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Saturday· From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM