- 0-1 Hour: Free
- 1-1.5 Hours: $3.00
- Each additional 30 minutes, charged at $1.00
- 3-5 Hours: Each additional 15 minutes, charged at $1.00
- 5 Hours +:
- Monday - Friday: $30.00
- Saturday & Sunday and Select Holidays : $1 every 15 minutes; 8 Hours +: $30.00
Lost ticket rate is daily maximum. No refunds.
Sign up today for ticketless entry and exits—no need to stop and pay. Sign up for free via the Westfield App for iOS and Android and enjoy automatic entry and exits through the gates. Also, skip the wait at pay stations, and eliminate stress of losing your ticket and paying the maximum. Smart Parking is only available for vehicles with license plates.
In addition to Smart Parking technology, Westfield Century City has enhanced the garages and parking areas, with over 5000 spots now open. Visit our new garage on the corner of Avenue of the Stars and Santa Monica Boulevard for easier access to Eataly, Equinox, Macy’s, and the Atrium.
*Please note, select Westfield Century City valet locations are now open. Please see details below.*
Convenient and safe, Westfield Century City's luxurious and premium valet service is available for all customers ensuring a clean and safe environment for all guests. Upon arrival, valet attendants wearing gloves and masks will greet each guest and place steering wheel and seat protective plastic before entering the vehicle, park the car, and return key to cashier to be sanitized and secured in storage. Upon departure, guest will meet cashier at plexi-screened station with valid credit card to complete valet charges. Valet attendance is delivered to drop off area by attendant, steering wheel and seat plastic covers removed, and UV sanitizing wand over seat, gear shift and steering wheel.
For the best route to our retailers, take advantage of our premium valet service and park at one of the below valet locations for quick and easy access to the center:
- (OPEN) Santa Monica Boulevard (Level P1): Javier's, Toscanova, RockSugar Southeast Asian Kitchen, The Container Store, Saint Marc, California Pizza Kitchen
- (CLOSED) Westfield Drive (Level P1): Macy's, Eataly, Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse, Dreamscape
- (CLOSED) Century Park West (Level P1): Gelson's, AMC Theatres, Dining Terrace, Meizhou Dongpo, Tocaya Organica, The Atrium
- (CLOSED) Avenue of the Stars (Level 3): Eataly, Equinox, Macy's, Gloveworx
- Santa Monica Boulevard (open) & Westfield Drive (currently closed): Sunday - Thursday (12pm-8pm), Friday - Saturday (12pm-10pm)
- Constellation Boulevard Valet (currently closed): Sunday-Thursday (11am-8pm), Friday/Saturday (10am-9pm)
- Avenue of the Stars Valet (currently closed): Monday - Thursday (6am-8pm), Friday (6am-7pm), Saturday - Sunday (7am-6pm)
- 0-1 Hours: $12.00
- Every 30 mins thereafter: $2.00
- 5+ Hours: $30.00
All of the above rates include a 10% City of Los Angeles parking tax. For more information, please call the parking office at 310.553.6123 during business hours Monday - Friday from 10am - 7pm.