Make magical memories this holiday season at Westfield Century City’s first-ever skating rink from November 29th – January 5th. You’re invited to glide into our elevated 600-foot synthetic skate loop experience in the heart of the mall on Level 2 overlooking our festive holiday market in the Atrium. Skate along to holiday music, enjoy skate up sip and sweet vendors, festive photo moments, surprise snow falls, and more in this one-of-a-kind winter wonderland experience.
Book your skate reservations for a limited time today. Check-in will take place at the Skate Chalet on Level 2 near Adidas. Guests must arrive with their full party, check in 15 minutes prior to their reservation time and present proof of purchase at arrival. Walk-in/day-of ticket purchases will be available for sessions that are not sold out.
Upon checking in, guests will be asked to sign our waiver and will then receive skating credentials, a clear, sealable bag to place personal belongings in, and one (1) pair of skate boots. Minimum height for this experience is 36” and minimum age is 4 years old. Ticket price is flat rate per person and a ticket purchase is required per individual (child or adult). All tickets must match the day and time of the week attending the experience.
The Westfield Century City Skating Rink is constructed with Synthetic Ice, which is a form of plastic that is used as a substitute for real ice. It is made from a solid polymer sheet that interlocks with other panels to form an artificial ice surface for skating, using normal metal-bladed ice skates. Synthetic rinks are designed to be environmentally friendly, while still offering a fun and festive activity for any outdoor climate. Instead of utilizing a traditional ice surface that would require heavy usage of water, as well as electricity for refrigeration systems and compressors, our synthetic ice burns zero fossil fuels. Please note that Synthetic ice does have more friction than real ice, and therefore guests do need to expel more effort on this type of surface, than they would on a real ice rink. As an option, plan to wear tall thick socks and long pants for a snug fit and more comfortable experience. Thank you for your support and we hope you enjoy your visit to the Holiday Skating Rink!
General Admission Pricing:
- Monday – Friday: $18/person
- Saturday – Sunday: $20/person
Your ticket includes
- One sixty (60) minute skating experience at Westfield Century City’s holiday skating rink
- One (1) pair of skate rentals. Skate boot sizes run 9Y – 13Y and 1-13 in adult sizes. Outside skates will not be permitted.
- Complimentary shoe and small personal item storage during experience
- …and endless holiday memories!
Things to know when you arrive:
- Allow time for parking at time of arrival. We have parking garage entrances on Santa Monica Boulevard, Century Park West, Constellation Boulevard, and Avenue of the Stars. Consider our ticketless Smart Parking program for a premium parking experience.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes prior to your reservation time at Westfield Century City at the Skate Chalet on Level 2 near Adidas. Please bring a copy of your ticket printed or displayed on your mobile device upon checking in with our ambassadors. All guests in your party must arrive together and present ticket(s) at time of entry. Late admittance is not guaranteed a skate session into the rink and you may be rescheduled to the next available session. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your reservation!
- Upon checking in, guests will be asked to sign our waiver and will then receive skating credentials, a clear, sealable bag to place personal belongings in, and one (1) pair of skate boots. Minimum height for this experience is 36” and minimum age is 4 years old. Ticket price is flat rate per person and a ticket purchase is required per individual (child or adult). All tickets must match the day and time of the week attending the experience.
- While we are a pet-friendly destination, no animals will be permitted into the skating rink during this experience. Limited stroller parking will be available outside of the Skate Chalet and no outside chairs, food, or drink will be permitted. All individuals are responsible for their own belongings at all times and Westfield is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Rink Rules & Guidelines:
- Westfield Century City is not responsible for any accidents. Skaters skate at their own risk.
- Management is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Do not leave your shoes or belongings unattended.
- Management reserves the right to ask anyone to leave the skating rink or Westfield Century City premises at any time or for any reason.
- All skaters must purchase a ticket for access to the rink and must wear the provided credentials in a visible area for identification.
- All skaters under age 13 must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
- While on the rink, skaters are not allowed to carry children.
- No stick or puck play allowed on skating rink.
- No racing, horseplay, or unruly behavior.
- No jumps or spins allowed.
- No more than two people can skate together side by side.
- While on skating rink, no talking on cell phones or wearing headphones.
- No food, beverage, pets, or strollers allowed.
- Socks and skates must be worn at all times on skating rink.
- Guests are required to utilize the provided skates.
- Skaters are only allowed on the rink and designated rubber floor areas. Do not walk on cement with skates.
- Exit must be clear at all times. Please use caution when entering and exiting the skating rink.
- Skaters must skate in the direction of posted signage and follow all instructions of rink personnel.
- Cancellations with more than 48 hours notice will receive a refund, please note the 6% service fee is non-refundable. Changes within 48 hours will be accepted, but no refunds will be made. Rink may be subject to sudden closure due to weather. In cases of rink closures due to inclement weather, rescheduling time period will be shortened and customers will be notified via email accordingly.
- Minimum height to skate is 36” (3’) and maximum height is 78” (6’ 6”).
* Reasonable accommodation will be made for guests with disabilities.