Note: Please check with retailer for full details on employment opportunities.
Position Title: Part-Time Stylist Guide
Description: Bonobos is seeking Stylists (what we call Guides) who can provide the best in-person shopping experience to our awesome clientele in our San Diego location. Are you up to the challenge?
Whats the opportunity? Our San Diego Guideshop location is looking for a few great full-time and part-time Guides-our spin on a Sales Associate.
Hmm..sounds interesting. What is a Guide, exactly? A Guide is what we call a fashion-conscious, service-oriented, incentive-driven, sales powerhouse. Guides bring their knowledge of our product and brand to the forefront and complete the package deal with their love for style, passion for quality and insistence of top-tier service. They fully understand and appreciate the importance of our customer's happiness and are willing to get innovative to ensure our customer has the best shopping experience possible. Our one-on-one, appointment based experience offers customers both an alternative and complementary service to our web-driven model. Don't think traditional retail; what we're building you haven't seen before. Check it out in more detail here.
What's exciting about this opportunity? Our shopping experience comes in a variety of forms. As a Bonobos Guide, you will be at the helm of in-store appointments and will be charged with supporting our customers who curiously wander into our Guideshop locations. Your extensive product knowledge and service mindset establishes you as a memorable ambassador for the Bonobos brand.
Okay, now I'm intrigued. Who are you looking for?
- Are self motivated and confident in your ability to network
- Have sales experience in traditional retail or relevant sales experience and understand the power of generating leads
- Love making people happy and want to help everyone look and feel great
- Tell strangers on the street that their tag is showing
- Know or want to learn as much as possible about men's fashion, fabrics, styles, fit and more
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positve energy - often over career experience
- Work hard because we love what we're doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with competitive compensation, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome coworkers and the rare tribal atmosphere that also values individuality
- Are committed to building a unique, fun and successful shopping experience through our Guide team
- Are excited to hear from you
CJ CHARLES JEWELERS
Position Title: Full-Time and Part-Time Sales Associates
Description: Premier watch and fine jewelry retailer seeks professional and motivated individuals to hire for its Sales Associate Team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, providing the highest level of customer service, meeting/exceeding sales goals, mastering brand and product knowledge, and developing client relationships.
- Previous experience in luxury sales preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Application Method: Please email resume and availability to email@example.com.
Number of Positions Available: 2
Position Title: Part-Time Sales Associate
Application Method: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858-454-2548. Ask for Martha Swain. You can also apply online here and search the keyword "Kate Spade" and "La Jolla".
Number of Positions Available: 3
Position Title: Retail Manager
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Kendra Scott headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years' relevant experience for a high-growth company
- Genuine passion for providing exceptional customer service and developing customer relationships
- A proven ability to execute with consistent delivery and reprioritize in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Strong problem-solving skills and a positive attitude under pressure.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- A strong ability to build cross-functional partnerships and work collaboratively
- Genuine enthusiasm for fashion and style
- A growth mindset: desire to learn, grow and embrace new ideas
- A shared commitment to our core values of Family, Fashion and Philanthropy
- A proven ability to break down larger initiatives into consumable achievable tasts to achieve departmental and company objectives
- A solutions-oriented mentality with a data driven approach
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to gain respect and trust quickly
- Strong connection with local media, non-profit organizations and other key partners to drive traffic and awareness
- High commitment to employee growth and development: empowers team and defines success as having a significant impact on other's careers
- Must be 18 years or older and be able to accomodate a full-time schedule, including nights and weekends
Application Method: kendrascott.com/careers or email email@example.com
Number of Positions Available: 1