Movies On The Roof - Halloween Series
Movies On The Roof is back at Westfield Fashion Square for a SPOOKY Halloween series this fall!
This movie series includes state-of-the-art projection and sound in an elevated rooftop setting with comfortable seating on plush bean bag chairs, turf seating with blanket space, or other additional comfortable chairs. All seating is available on a first come, first serve basis.
100% of the proceeds will benefit the Hope Of The Valley organization whose mission is to prevent, reduce, and eliminate poverty, hunger and homelessness.
Come early to the screening and enjoy music, raffle giveaways, & and more while you enjoy dinner on the roof! *Please note, only Westfield Fashion Square eatery food is permitted in the event space. View the complete list of food options here.
Complete Movie Summer Line-Up, Presented by My Valley Pass!
Purchase tickets for one or both films on each night!
- Oct 14 – 7PM
- Monster House
- Oct 14 – 8:45PM
- Oct 15 – 7PM
- Oct 15 – 8:45PM
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
- Oct 21 – 7PM
- Hocus Pocus
- Oct 21 – 8:45PM
- The Craft
- Oct 22 – 7PM
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Oct 22 – 8:45PM
- A Nightmare on Elm Street
- Should I purchase tickets in advance? It is strongly recommended to purchase tickets in advance, as tickets are limited and our previous screenings have sold out.
- Are the facilities clean and is it safe? You bet! We go to great lengths to ensure the venue and restrooms are clean throughout the night. We hire a team dedicated to keeping the area spotless, and restrooms fresh and clean. We work with the mall's security company and have plenty of staff on hand to ensure you enjoy the movie without any interruptions.
- What COVID-19 precautions are you taking? The screening is completely outdoors, and masks are not required. However, we ask that you please respect those who wish to wear a mask and social distance. My Valley Pass and Westfield Fashion Square reserve the right to update these policies at anytime based on state or local health guidance or mandates. We will notify you about new protocols, if necessary, in a final email that you will receive closer to the screening.
- What age is free? As tickets are limited for this screening, free child tickets are not available.
- What is your seating policy? Seating location is on a first-come, first-served basis. We encourage you to arrive early to choose your seats.
- Do I need to bring a printed ticket with me? No....we can scan the digital ticket on your mobile device.
- Can I buy my ticket at the gate? Yes, if you arrive without a ticket, you will need to buy one at the gate if tickets are still available. A limited amount of tickets are being sold for this event.
- Do you provide seating and can I bring my own chair? We will be providing comfortable chairs. No outside chairs, canopies or umbrellas will be allowed.
- How will the movie audio be played? We will be playing the music on high quality speakers.
- What can I bring with me? We encourage you to purchase dinner and snacks at any Westfield Fashion Square eatery and enjoy it at the movie. With the exception of water, no other outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Can I bring my pet? For your pet's safety and the safety of others, pets are NOT allowed at this event.
- Where do I park? You will receive detailed parking instructions prior to the screening via email.
- What happens if it rains? If we are experiencing inclement weather on the day of the event, please check the My Valley Pass website (myvalleypass.com) for the most recent, up-to-date status. You can also check your email periodically. We will send you a notification if there is the need to reschedule the event.
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What's the refund policy? No refunds at any time. All proceeds benefit Hope Of The Valley
- Is my registration fee or ticket transferable? Yes...if you cannot attend the event you can transfer the ticket to another person.
|Friday||14 Oct||7:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||15 Oct||7:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Friday||21 Oct||7:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||22 Oct||7:00 PM - 11:00 PM|