SHOPPING TAX FREE HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER
Enjoy Tax Free shopping at your shopping center, cumulate your purchase receipts from the participating shops and benefit from 12% tourist tax refund on total purchase!
How does it work ?
1/ Shop in the stores at the shopping center.
2/Collect your purchase receipts.
3/ Visit the Westfield Forum des Halles reception desk, Area Lescot, level-3 or the Click & Service, Area Lescot, level -2.
4/ Show the original copy of your passport and, if applicable, your consular card (for European Union nationals).
5/ Your tax free form will be emitted and handed to you.
12% Tax Refund conditions for eligibility
- You are not resident of the European Union
- You will be staying in the European Union for less than 6 months
- You are over 16 years of age.
- You have spent over 100,01€ on grouped purchase in the last 3 days
- You must present valid original passport with proof of residence outside of the European Union and valid Carte consulaire for French citizens
PLEASE NOTE THAT UNDER FRENCH LEGISLATION NO OTHER FORM OF IDENTIFICATION CAN BE ACCEPTED
VAT form must be presented to Customs at the point of departure from the EU (Please have goods ready for inspection)
- You have 3 months plus the month of purchase to validate your forms by EU Customs
- You can ask for an immediate cash refund in the store before giving to Customs if your departure date is less than 21 days from date of purchase (under conditions)
- Does not include service and food products. Only include wines and spirits. please note that exported items cannot be exchanged or refunded after Customs validation