SMART PARKING FAQ
• WHAT IS SMART PARKING?
Westfield Smart Parking is a parking membership program that enables convenient ticketless and cashless self-parking via license plate recognition. Users enroll in the program via the Westfield website or mobile app by first creating a Westfield account and then saving one or more license plates and a payment card.
• IS THERE A DISCOUNT OR SEPARATE PROMOTIONAL RATE FOR SMART PARKING?
From time to time, Westfield offers exclusive offers for registered Smart Parking users, so be sure to check back throughout the year. Westfield reserves the right to modify rates or offer additional promotional rates at any time.
• IS THERE A FEE FOR SMART PARKING?
There are no additional fees for Smart Parking beyond the standard self-parking rates, or any promotional rates that may be introduced. The standard rates for self-parking are:
- 0-1 Hour: Free
- 1-1.5 Hours: $4.00
- Each additional 15 minutes, charged at $1.00
- 5 Hours +:
- Monday - Friday: $30.00
- Saturday & Sunday and Select Holidays : $1 every 15 minutes; 8 Hours + : $30.00
• HOW DO I VALIDATE?
Registered Smart Parking users are eligible to receive validations for their current visit by scanning a validation barcode or QR code at participating retailers by using the Westfield mobile app. Parking visits that qualify for the validation offer will automatically reduce the parking fee when you exit the parking facility. Parking visits that do not qualify for validation offer will be charged the standard parking rate. Validation discounts cannot be combined with any other promotions and are limited to one validation per visit, per guest.
• I HAVE AN ANDROID OPERATING SYSTEM SMARTPHONE. CAN I ENROLL IN SMART PARKING?
Yes. Android is supported. You can also enroll using the desktop version of the website at any time at westfield.com/parking.
• WHAT CREDIT CARDS CAN BE USED FOR MY SMART PARKING ACCOUNT?
All major credit cards are accepted.
• I’M ENROLLED IN SMART PARKING AND HAVE A NEW CAR. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
No problem. If you have a new vehicle, log in to your Smart Parking account on the website or via the Westfield app and add your license plate number and a nickname for your new vehicle. If you are replacing a vehicle, simply edit your existing license plate. Users are required to have a vehicle with a license plate in order to participate in Smart Parking.
• I HAVE TO BRING A DIFFERENT CAR THAN WHAT IS REGISTERED TO MY ACCOUNT. CAN I STILL SMART PARK? Yes. Up to five (5) license plates can be saved to your Smart Parking account.
• WHEN I TRY TO DRIVE OUT OF THE PARKING GARAGE, THE GATE ARM WON’T LIFT AND I END UP PAYING MANUALLY?
Please make sure that your payment method is up to date as the barrier may not lift if your credit/debit card has expired or has been registered incorrectly. If you continue to have problems, please contact us at email@example.com.
If this happens on arrival, please press the intercom button and our parking team will be happy to help.
• I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD AND I’M HAVING TROUBLE RESETTING IT.
If you are having trouble logging in, please double check you are using the original email you registered with. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are still having trouble.
• IS THERE ANY RESTRICTION ON HOW LONG I CAN LEAVE MY CAR IN THE CAR PARK WHEN USING SMART PARKING?
Normal parking terms and conditions apply. Long term parking is not available on the property.
• IS SMART PARKING AVAILABLE AT OTHER WESTFIELD LOCATIONS IN LOS ANGELES ?
At the moment this service is only available at Westfield Century City. We’re working hard to extend the service to other Westfield locations .
• ARE MY PERSONAL DETAILS SAFE?
• WHAT IF I ENTER THE CAR PARK MULTIPLE TIMES IN ONE DAY?
Each visit to our center will be charged at the standard or available promotional rate.
• HOW CAN I CHECK MY USAGE?
You can view your full parking history in your Smart Parking account. If you are using the Westfield App, go to the Account section and select Smart Parking History. If you prefer to login online, you’ll see Parking History section under the Smart Parking tab of your account.
• WHAT DO I DO IF I NOTICE AN INCORRECT CHARGE ON MY ACCOUNT?
If you notice an incorrect charge has been made to your account, please email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to assist you.
• WHAT DO I DO IF WANT TO LEAVE SMART PARKING?
If you wish to cancel your Smart Parking membership, you can do so at any time from within the Smart Parking section of the Westfield App or through the Westfield website. Simply log in to your account and delete your license plate information under your account details.
• WHO DO I CONTACT IF I CAN'T FIND AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.