Westfield UTC is excited to re-open for the community and welcome back customers starting Friday, May 29 with modified hours, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday. Individual retailer hours may vary. Please contact store directly to confirm operating hours prior to visiting the center. The center will be implementing the relevant government-mandated health and safety protocols as well as provide new services and amenities to address customer concerns during this initial recovery phase in the community.
As we reopen, the center will implement new practices focused on the health, safety, and convenience of all guests, retailers and center employees, which include:
- Employees and guests are required to wear facial coverings at the center;
- Any employees or guests with a fever or cold and flu-like symptoms such as a cough, sore throat, runny nose, body aches, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing are asked to refrain from visiting the center;
- Increased frequency of cleaning measures following CDC and local health department guidelines, with a focus on high-touch areas such as restrooms, play areas, dining areas, and water fountains;
- Sanitizer stations in the common areas;
- Monitoring and controlling the number of guests entering the centers and crowds in dwell areas and queuing lines; and
- Implementation and enforcement of relevant policies related to social distancing and other preventative measures.
In addition, the center is working with select retailers and third-party operators to facilitate curbside pick-up to make it as easy as possible for you to quickly and safely collect purchases. More details on these programs are available here.
Westfield will continue to offer its Answers on the Spot program, which provides a real-time response via text or webchat from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily to answer questions about store and center hours, promotions, and other topics. You can access this service by texting 858.914.2752 or by clicking the red chat icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
The company will continue its #WestfieldCares program, aimed at helping some of the most vulnerable populations impacted by the crisis in the local community. The program includes making monetary and in-kind donations to local organizations that serve groups such as those experiencing homelessness, economically disadvantaged families, seniors, and children along with activities thanking local first responders and medical professionals. More information is available here.
Please check this website to stay up to date on individual retailer announcements and restaurant operating hours, or subscribe here to our weekly newsletters to keep informed.