This Veterans Day, Westfield is partnering with Operation Gratitude to send letters of appreciation and support to our nation’s Veterans. Operation Gratitude coordinates with VA hospitals, Veteran and nursing homes and Veterans Service Organizations to provide care packages to Veterans of all generations. Submitted letters will be included in these care packages.
Simply write your personalized note in the text box below, and click submit.
- Address letters "Dear Veteran,"
- Express your thanks for their selfless service to our country.
- Keep messages positive. Suggested topics include: Expressing gratitude for their service, sharing hopeful messages, well wishes, and positive thoughts.
- Prayers are welcome, however please avoid excessive religious comments.
- Share about yourself, family, hobbies, work, school, pets, travel, interests, etc.
- Abstain from writing about politics, violence, killing, illness, injury, death, and dying, etc.
- Refrain from including contact or distinguishing information for anyone under the age of 18. This includes last name, home or email address, phone numbers, school information, social media usernames and phone numbers. If you are over 18, you may include your contact information so the letter recipient can (optionally) reply.
- Or consider drawing or painting a picture that you would like to send. You can download some coloring page letters here. Please add a note and the child's age when sending a drawing.
Westfield will donate $2 to Operation Gratitude for every letter received, up to $15,000.