Market Street Makers
Market Street Makers is a community marketplace for local emerging and established artisan brands.
Hosted at Westfield San Francisco Centre, this new event series will be held every second and fourth Saturday and will bring together Bay Area vendors including:
- Health + Wellness
- Plant-Based Skincare by Urembo Asili
- Succulent arrangements by Little Leaf Succulent Designs
- Plant-Powered Wellness Products by White Sage Wellness
- Polymer Clay Jewelry by La Guillén
- MNMAL:slow-fashion for the everyday woman ...and more!
Market Street Makers is located between Concourse & Level 3 (Enter at Bloomingdales)
Join us every 2nd& 4thSaturdayof the month from 11AM–7PM
|Saturday||24 Apr||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||08 May||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||22 May||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||05 Jun||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||19 Jun||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|