From 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Welcome to to the Sue Ryder shop at Westfield Arkadia! We invite donors with beautiful items that may still be of use, as well as shoppers looking for clothes, shoes, books, furnishings and lovely bits and pieces. Our model is based on donations from people willing to pass on their possessions, often of fantastic quality and in excellent condition.
The Sue Ryder Charity Shops are a very important part of the Sue Ryder Foundation's work. Profits from sales in the shops are donated to help the elderly, sick and disabled. The first charity shop in Poland was established in 1992 by Sue Ryder herself. Today, the Foundation operates 7 shops: 6 in Warsaw and 1 in Szczecin.
- Monday· From 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Tuesday· From 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Wednesday· From 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Thursday· From 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Friday· From 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Saturday· From 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM