The Les Halles Le Marais Community Centre offers leisure activities such as dance, the performing arts, the visual arts, music, science and technology, fitness, sports, languages, etc.
The centre offers courses for adults and activities specially designed for young people such as baking and cookery classes for children aged 7-13 and body awareness classes for kids aged 3-5.
The Centre Les Halles Le Marais also has an area for young people which is open every afternoon from Tuesday to Saturday. This area offers an informal personal welcome and personal guidance in the following areas:
- Help to seek employment, accommodation, training, internships
- Help to write a CV and an application letter
- Help to organise events at the community centre (K-Pop show, KRUMP event, etc.)
- Information for young people (health, employment, special deals in Paris, etc.)
- Invitations to shows in Paris via the Kiosques Jeunes (Kiosks for Young People).