Shake Shack serves elevated versions of American classics using only the best ingredients. It’s known for its delicious made-to-order Angus beef burgers, crispy chicken, hand-spun milkshakes, house-made lemonades, beer, wine, and more. With its high-quality food at a great value, warm hospitality, and a commitment to crafting uplifting experiences, Shake Shack quickly became a cult-brand with widespread appeal. Shake Shack’s purpose is to Stand for Something Good®, from its premium ingredients and employee development, to its inspiring designs and deep community investment. Since the original Shack opened in 2004 in NYC’s Madison Square Park, the company has expanded to more than 350 locations in 32 U.S. States and the District of Columbia, including more than 100 international locations across London, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, Mexico City, Istanbul, Dubai, Tokyo, Seoul and more.
- Sunday· From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Monday· From 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Tuesday· From 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Wednesday· From 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Thursday· From 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Friday· From 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Saturday· From 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM