THE FOLLOWING MEASURES ARE IN PLACE TO PROTECT
OUR SHOPPERS, RETAILERS, AND EMPLOYEES:
- Employees with a fever or cold and flu-like symptoms such as a cough, sore throat, runny nose, or body aches required to stay at home.
- Common areas, particularly busy locations such as restrooms, seating, dining, and play areas, are regularly disinfected.
- There are sanitizer stations in the common areas.
- Social distancing reminders, including the use of distancing markers and extra spaces between seating, are posted throughout the center.
- Signage reminding shoppers and employees of safety precautions recommended by the CDC is posted throughout the center.
Our retailers have also been advised to follow these guidelines in their stores.