Founded in 1884, Breitling is a leading Swiss watchmaker. The innovative company invented the modern chronograph and pioneered the navigational tool watch. Today, it’s still breaking new ground as a casual, inclusive, and sustainable luxury brand with more than 150 industrial-loft-inspired retail locations around the world. Breitling’s collections center around air, land, and sea pursuits, all captured in the brand’s unmistakable modern-retro style. The exceptional quality of every watch movement is confirmed by its status as a COSC-certified chronometer, and the brand remains one of only a handful of independent watchmakers to produce its own manufacture calibers. Combining classic watchmaking with the latest innovations, Breitling is both a company with history and one that’s ahead of its time.
- Sunday· From 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Monday· From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Tuesday· From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Wednesday· From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Thursday· From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Friday· From 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Saturday· From 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM