At Westfield Topanga, exciting changes are underway! We’re creating a one-of-a-kind, indoor / outdoor dining, entertainment, and luxury boutique district – easily accessible via a new Grand Entrance at the corner of Topanga Canyon and Victory Boulevard – featuring an incredible array of fashion, flavor, and dynamic new experiences for the local community. Highlights include:
- A new AMC DINE-IN Topanga 12 cinema featuring all-recliner seating, IMAX at AMC, Dolby Cinema at AMC, as well as many other popular amenities like all laser projection and the Dine-In Delivery to Seat service – Now Open.
- A beautifully designed, chef-driven food hall unlike anything else in the San Fernando Valley. This new pavilion, encompassing over 20+ restaurants / eateries in total, is scheduled to open in early 2023.
- A full-service Pinstripes gaming and bowling entertainment center featuring fine dining and a full bar – slated to open in early 2023.
- A nearly 21,000-square-foot Arhaus, featuring artisan-crafted home furnishings and décor – slated to open in early 2023.
- An entirely new luxury fashion wing featuring 10+ new brands, headlined by a new Hermès boutique. Topanga’s new luxury wing is scheduled to open to the public in 2023.
A NEW GRAND ENTRANCE
Visitors will immediately experience a distinct sense of arrival as Westfield Topanga's new Grand Entrance comes into view. In addition to floating panes of triple-height glass welcoming the community into a larger-than-life-atrium, the new space includes canopy lights emitting a Southern California glow, cozy outdoor fireplaces and plenty of comfortable seating for gathering year-round with friends and family.
DINING GETS SOCIAL
Topanga’s new food hall experience will be a social dining destination all its own – featuring both an expansive / airy indoor promenade as well as outdoor patio seating – combining upscale sit-down restaurants, innovative fast-casual concepts, sleek lounges, a champagne bar, beer garden, and more.
EVOLVING IN ELEGANT STYLE
Topanga’s new 180,000-square-foot indoor / outdoor district – creatively reimagined out of former department store space – will be unveiled to the public in stages, beginning in June 2022.
Throughout the year ahead, the majority of the project’s continuing construction work will occur within the confines of the new shop spaces themselves, minimizing the impact on our guests and visitors. Shops and restaurants will remain open for business throughout the transformation process.