LADY GAGA CELEBRATES LOVE FOR SALE BROUGHT TO YOU BY WESTFIELD
Place: Westfield Century City
Date: Thursday 30th September 2021
What is this event? This fan zone experience will showcase a screening of Lady Gaga show, this performance is exclusive to this global event at Westfield. The artist will not be live within the centre.
What are the timings for the event?
Check in 8:00 AM
Doors Open: 9:00 AM
Live DJ: 9:00 AM
Lady Gaga Stream: 10:30 AM
Event Ends: 11:30 AM
Where will the fanzone experience be within the centre?
The performance will be held at The Atrium near Apple Store at Westfield Century City.
How can I attend the fanzone experience?
Guests will be able to apply for tickets (maximum 2) via an online ticketing system at https://westfieldcenturycity-ladygaga.eventbrite.co.uk which will be available for registration from the 20th September 2021. Tickets will then be scanned at the ticket desk located Level 1 near Apple Store on the day of event and exchanged for a wristband which will be required to gain access to the exclusive Fanzone viewing area.
I am under 18, am I able to attend?
No. Unfortunately, this event is only open to individuals 18 and over. We will ask to see identification to prove your age.
Where can I get a wristband?
Wristbands for the fanzone viewing area will be available to collect from the centre beginning at 8:00 AM on the day of event at the Check-in area near Apple Store.
Do I have to pay?
No, it is FREE to attend the event, but you must have a ticket AND wristband to gain entry.
Is there a limit to how many Wristbands I can have?
Each guest will be able to apply for a maximum of two tickets. Each ticket entitles you to one wristband.
I have two or more tickets; can I collect both tickets myself?
No. Both ticket holders must be present to collect their wristbands at the same time. Ticket holders will need to show ID to collect their wristbands, the ID must match the name given at registration on the ticketing site.
Will my ticket guarantee me entry to the event?
No, your ticket does not guarantee your entry. Tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on the day of the event. Only those with wristbands can enter the exclusive fanzone. Wristbands will be handed out on a first come first served basis to the first 250 ticket holders in line. No line queuing before 6:00 AM
Will my wristband guarantee me entry to the event?
Yes, your wristband does guarantee your entry.
Can I still attend if I don’t have a wristband?
No. If you do not have a wristband, access to the exclusive fanzone area will not be allowed. If wristbands are cut off/ removed or lost prior to the concert, you will not be able to gain entry.
What happens if I lose or break my wristband?
If you lose or break your wristband, you will not be able to gain access to the fan zone. We are unable to offer replacement wristbands.
Can I leave and re-enter the Fanzone once I am in?
Yes. You can leave the fanzone. Please bear in mind that you are not guaranteed to be able to return to a specific location within the fanzone area once you have left.
Can we get drinks or food in the fan zone area?
Food and drink will be available in the fan zone. No, external food and drink is allowed to be brought into the event area.
How long is the event?
The Lady Gaga celebrates Love For Sale brought to you by Westfield screening will last for approximately 40 minutes; however, there will be entertainment from 9:00 AM- 11:30 AM
Is there disabled access?
Yes – please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further information or support.
Where can I leave my belongings during the performance?
One small bag can be taken into the event. Please note that bag searches will be in operation.
What items are forbidden in the fan zone area?
○ Large luggage (small bags only are allowed)
○ Knives or any other object that could be used as a weapon
○ Open fire, flammable liquids or smoking
Are there toilets in the Fanzone?
No, there are no toilets within the Fanzone, however there will be toilets within the Centre, nearby to the Fanzone area.
What Covid-19 Regulations are in place for this event?
In line with Local Government legislation and law regarding Covid-19, visitors to the event agree to comply with all additional safety and hygiene requirements while attending the Event.
How do I get to Westfield Century City?
For information about getting to Westfield Century City please visit: https://www.westfield.com/centurycity/access
If you have any questions regarding the event, please contact:
For any questions related your rights under privacy regulation please contact email@example.com.
Lady Gaga Fanzone Experience Sweepstakes Westfield Century City
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER
a purchase will not improve your chances of winning
Sweepstakes begins September 20, 2021 and ends September 30, 2021
1. How to Enter: No purchase necessary. Beginning September 20, 2021, 9:00 AM, PDT you may enter the Lady Gaga Fanzone Experience Sweepstakes by registering on https://westfieldcenturycity-ladygaga.eventbrite.co.uk. Limit one entry per person. Only 1,000 tickets available. Only 250 wristbands available. A purchase of any commodities or other product will not improve an entrant’s chances of winning. Westfield Property Management LLC (“Sponsor”) is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, mutilated, misdirected or incomplete entries or entries not received by the time designated for the end of the Sweepstakes, or for any human or mechanical error that may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Responsibility for proper postage and handling of entry forms rests solely with the entrant.
ALL SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 9:00 AM (Pacific Time) ON September 30, 2021. ONLY ONE (1) ENTRY PER EMAIL ADDRESS WILL BE PERMITTED OR ACCEPTED.
2. Eligibility. This Sweepstakes is open to persons aged 18 years or older at time of entry, who are legal residents of, and reside and are physically located at the time of registration in Florida, Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Illinois, California, Washington, D.C. and Washington State. This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Additionally, by entering, each Entrant will receive e-mail updates from the Sponsor. If, at any time, Entrant no longer wishes to receive emails from Sponsor, Entrant may elect to opt-out by following the instructions as provided in the email.
Void in Rhode Island or anywhere outside the United States and Washington, D.C., or where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Any eligible person that enters this Sweepstakes in compliance with the terms herein is referred to herein as a “Contestant.”
2.1. Copies of Rules. Copies of these Official Rules may be obtained at https://westfieldcenturycity-ladygaga.eventbrite.co.uk (the “Website”).
3. How to Win – Odds of Winning. The prizes will be offered on a first come first serve basis and will be awarded on September 30, 2021 beginning at 6:00 AM PDT to those individuals who have previously registered for a pair of tickets (maximum 2), while supplies lasted, via an online ticketing system at https://westfieldcenturycity-ladygaga.eventbrite.co.uk. Only 1,000 tickets are available. To win and received a wristband permitting entry into the Lady Gaga Fanzone Experience, guests must register for a ticket (maximum of 2) while supplies last and present the tickets to Sponsor representatives located next to the Apple store on L1 of the Center. While supplies last, every eligible person with a ticket shall receive a wristband granting him/her entry into the Lady Gaga Fanzone Experience. All decisions of Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Odds: Odds of winning depend on the number of timely, correct, eligible entries received.
4. Prize. 250 wristbands granting access to the Lady Gaga Fanzone Experience occurring at Century City on September 30, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. PDT will be awarded for this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes winner shall receive a wristband with a face value of eighty and No/100 U.S. Dollars ($80.00) that is redeemable for entry into the fanzone. Approximate Prize Value: The approximate, aggregate, verifiable retail value of the prize is $80.00. All decisions of Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The prize may not be assigned, transferred, changed, exchanged, substituted or redeemed for cash. Within the fanzone, winners will have an opportunity to win more prizes, which shall be subject to these official rules.
5. How to Claim Prize. To win and received a wristband permitting entry into the Lady Gaga Fanzone Experience, guests must present tickets to Sponsor representatives located next to Apple store on L1 of the Center. While supplies last, every eligible person with a ticket shall receive a wristband granting him/her entry into the Lady Gaga Fanzone Experience. While supplies last, every eligible person with a ticket shall receive a wristband granting him/her entry into the Lady Gaga Fanzone Experience Each winner (and his/her guest) must execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (as provided by Sponsor concurrently with its presentation of the wristband) personally signed by the winner. Failure of a prize winner to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Affidavit and Release within the time period specified, or non-compliance with these Official Rules, or inability to notify the winner will result in that Contestant’s (any reference to “Contestant” also includes the prize winner) disqualification and forfeiture of her/his prize, and an alternate winner will be selected from remaining eligible entries. No prize will be awarded until the Affidavit of Eligibility and Affidavit and Release forms are received by Sponsor. The winner will be required to provide Sponsor with her/his telephone number, and complete name and current postal mailing address. No winner will be qualified until her/his entry submission is validated. THE PRIZE MUST BE CLAIMED BY 9:00 am PDT (PACIFIC TIME) ON September 30, 2021.
6. Sweepstakes Restrictions. Except where prohibited by law, any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and/or use of the prize not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the Contestant. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, THE WINNER (YOU) MUST PAY ANY EXPENSES IN ORDER TO USE THESE PRIZES. Patrons will not replace any lost or stolen (a) prize or (b) merchandise acquired with the prize voucher. Patrons are not responsible for the winner’s use of any prize after it has been delivered to the prize winner. ANY ENTRY REGISTRATION THAT IS ALTERED OR TAMPERED WITH, OR ACCESSED THROUGH IRREGULAR CHANNELS OR MEANS SHALL BE VOID. AUTOMATED OR BULK REGISTRATIONS OR ENTRIES SUBMITTED BY THIRD PARTIES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. INCOMPLETE, ILLEGIBLE, CORRUPTED, OR UNTIMELY ENTRIES ARE VOID AND WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. Each entry must be submitted by the Contestant.
7. General Conditions. Subject to applicable law, Sponsor reserves the right to change these rules at any time. At the sole discretion of Sponsor, all entries are subject to verification. Anti-fraud detection devices may be used to verify winners. Except in the event of disqualifications, no more than one (1) winner will be selected.
7.1. Errors, Malfunctions, Etc/Fraud/Tampering. The Patrons are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human errors; technical malfunctions; failures, including public utility outages; omissions, interruptions, deletions or defects of any telephone network, computer systems, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including without limitation any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer, cell, or wireline telephone, relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; inability to access the Website or any web pages of the Patrons; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines, or the Internet, or any service provider’s facilities, or any website (including the Website) or for any other reason whatsoever, including typographical, printing or other errors, or any combination thereof. The Patrons also are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; or miscommunications or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether, human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise. ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE (INCLUDING THE WEBSITE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, the Website, and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. All entries become the property of Sponsor and may not be acknowledged or returned. E-mail entries are not permitted. No mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted.
7.2. Official Rules are Final and Binding. By entering this Sweepstakes, Contestants acknowledge that they have read and understand these Official Rules and agree to be bound by and acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules including, without limitation, eligibility requirements and by the decisions of Sponsor. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE OR ANY OTHER OFFICIAL RULES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION. All decisions of Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
7.3. Disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Contestant at any time as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion, should such person at any stage of the Sweepstakes: (a) fail to comply with these Official Rules; (b) supply any untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and information; (c) refuse or fail to provide proof of identity and/or eligibility if requested by Sponsor at any time; (d) use technology to gain an unfair advantage over any other Contestant; (e) engage in unlawful conduct or misconduct, including without limitation, harming or threatening to harm any other Contestant or Patrons’ personnel, exercising violent behavior, or potential or actual cheating; or (f) purposely impede the work of Patrons and/or the implementation of the Sweepstakes. The disqualification of a Contestant shall be final and not subject to appeal or review for any reason whatsoever.
7.4. Construction of Official Rules. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. Neither Sponsor, the Patrons, nor anyone acting on their behalf will enter into any communications with any Contestant regarding this Sweepstakes, except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. The headings of the paragraphs in these Official Rules are for the convenience of reference only, and do not form a part hereof, and in no way define, limit, describe, modify, interpret or construe the meanings of Sponsor, the scope of these Official Rules, or the intent of any paragraph hereof. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor is not responsible for any electronic or typographical error in the printing or reproduction of these Official Rules, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of any the prizes. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
7.5. Termination Provisions. Except as prohibited by law, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes in the event of a force majeure or other failures or difficulties. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including as a result of tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, which corrupt or affect the operation, administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, (i) void any suspect entry or (ii) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and (iii) award the prize at random, by a drawing, from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or modify this Sweepstakes at any time without notice or obligation. If such modification or suspension occurs, Sponsor will make a commercially reasonable effort to post notice of such on the Website.
7.6. Arbitration Provision. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Contestant agrees that any claim, dispute, or controversy (whether in contract, tort, otherwise) that it may have with, or claims it may have against, Sponsor or the Patrons arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with the Sweepstakes, the awarding or redemption of the prize or merchandise, or the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, shall be resolved exclusively by private, final and binding arbitration administered by the National Arbitration Forum (“Forum”) and conducted before a sole arbitrator pursuant to the Forum’s Code of Procedure. Further, each Contestant agrees that: (a) This arbitration agreement is made pursuant to and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16; (b) the arbitration shall be held in Los Angeles County, State of California, or at such other location as may be mutually agreed by the Contestant and Sponsor/Patron; (c) the arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable Contestant may have entered into in connection with the Sweepstakes; (d) the arbitrator shall apply California law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (e) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis; arbitration can decide only the Contestant’s and/or Sponsor’s individual claims and the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; and (f) the arbitrator shall not have the power to award punitive damages against the Contestant, Sponsor or Patrons. Moreover, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the Code of Procedure established by the Forum, the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. For more information on the Forum and/or the Forum’s Code of Procedure, please visit its website at www.arb-forum.com or contact the Forum at National Arbitration Forum, P.O. Box 50191, Minneapolis, MN 55405, 877-655-7755.
7.7. Choice of Law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the parties in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without regard to choice of law or conflicts of laws principles under California law.
8. Releases; Indemnification. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Contestant releases Sponsor, as well as the Patrons, and each of their parent companies, partners, stockholders, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, agents, employees, advertising agencies, suppliers, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever in connection with Sweepstakes’ participation, or in the receipt, possession, ownership or use of any prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes, or while traveling to or from any Sweepstakes event and/or participating in any prize-related activity with respect to or in any way arising from the Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of any prize, including, without limitation, liability for personal injury, damages or loss.
8.1. Release of Claims. Each Contestant acknowledges that there is a possibility that, subsequent to his/her involvement with the Sweepstakes and adherence to this Official rules s/he may discover facts or incur or suffer claims which were unknown or unsuspected at the time agreeing to these Official Rules, and which if known by her/him at that time may have materially affected his/her decision to participate in the Sweepstakes. Such Contestants acknowledge and agree that by reason of these Official Rules, and the release contained in the preceding subsections, s/he is assuming any risk of such unknown facts and such unknown and unsuspected claims. Such Contestants acknowledge that they have read these Official Rules and, as such, hereby have been advised of the existence of Section 1542 of the California Civil Code, which provides:
“A general release does not extend to claims that the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
Notwithstanding such provisions, this release shall constitute a full release in accordance with its terms. Such Contestants knowingly and voluntarily waive any statute, law, or rule of similar effect, and acknowledge and agree that this waiver is an essential and material term of this release, and without such waiver s/he would not have been permitted to participate in the Sweepstakes or compete for or receive a prize. Such Contestants acknowledge and understand the significance and consequence of this release and of this specific waiver of such laws.
10. Further Documentation. If Sponsor shall desire to secure additional assignments, certificates or other documents as Sponsor may reasonably require in order to effectuate the purposes and intents of theses Official Rules and the Sweepstakes, then each Contestant agrees to promptly sign and deliver to Sponsor the same upon Sponsor’s request therefor.
11. Winner’s Disclosure. To obtain the name of the Sweepstakes Winner(s) after October 4, 2021, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope marked “Winner” by October 29, 2021, to the following address:
Westfield Century CityManagement Office
Attn: Contest Services & Management Office
10250 Santa Monica Blvd.,
Los Angeles California 90067
12. Administrator and Sponsor. The administrator and sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Westfield Property Management LLC, 41st Floor, 2049 Century Park East, 41st Floor, Los Angeles, California 90067.
Copyright ©2021 Westfield, LLC. All rights reserved.
Westfield Century City Lady Gaga celebrates Love For Sale brought to you by Westfield In Centre Experience
Please note : Your ticket does not guarantee your entry. Tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on the day of the Event. Only those with wristbands can enter the Event. Tickets are free of charge and will be handed out on a first come first served basis. Official Rules apply.
1. General Terms
1.1. The Tickets are for personal use. You must not auction, donate, offer for sale, or advertise Tickets for sale via the internet or elsewhere without our prior written consent.
1.2. A valid Ticket must be produced for each participant. All individuals must be over the age of 18.
1.3. A Ticket obtained in breach of the Terms, or which in our reasonable opinion is being used or is intended to be used in breach of the Terms, shall be void. This may include you being refused entry to the Event, or the Ticket being cancelled, without notification. No compensation will be provided in such circumstances and we reserve the right to withhold any refund.
1.4. You must not use Tickets as prizes in promotions, sweepstakes, hospitality packages, auctions, lotteries or competitions (including those used for charity) without our prior written consent.
2.2. You are responsible for making sure the information in your order is correct before confirming the order. When you have confirmed your order, no details of your booking can be changed and Tickets will only be valid for the time, day and the Shopping Centre stated upon them.
2.3. Once you have completed your order for Tickets we will not accept any requests for changes to the details of your booking (except in exceptional circumstances), so please be sure to check the confirmation page carefully before placing your order.
3. Delivery and collection
3.1. Upon booking your Ticket(s) and receiving the order confirmation, your Ticket(s) will be emailed to you via our ticketing provider, Eventbrite. The ticket will then have to be exchanged for a wristband on the date, place and times specified on the Ticket upon presentation of a valid proof of identity. This wristband will then allow the individual entry to the Event.
3.2. Always check your Tickets upon receipt or collection and let us know immediately if there are any errors. Mistakes made when ordering cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary.
4. Replacement Tickets and Wristbands
4.1. The Organizer is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged Ticket or Wristband. Any replacement of lost, damaged or stolen Tickets or Wristbands is at the discretion of the Organizer.
All individuals must be over the age of 18 and provide a valid id proving such.
5.1 All Participants must be in possession of a wristband to enter the Event. The wristbands will be available for collection the check in desk located on Level 1 near Apple Store beginning at 11:00 AM on the day of the Event, and only upon presentation of ID of each participant and EventBrite ticket confirmation. Wristbands are available on a first come first served basis.
There is a limit of Tickets available for the Event globally, admissions will be closed once this level has been reached and sold out.
The Organizer will refuse distribution of wristband(s) to any person who:
Your ticket does not guarantee your entry. Tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on the day of the Event. Only those with wristbands can enter the Event. Wristbands will be handed out on a first come first served basis.
The Organizer reserves the right to refuse admission to the Event including for health and safety, licensing reasons or where a Ticket is invalid for any reason.
All participants agree to the following terms:
○ Large luggage (small bags only are allowed)
○ Knives or any other object that could be used as a weapon
○ Food and drink
○ Open fire, flammable liquids or smoking
The Organizer reserves the right to request Ticket holders to leave the Event or Westfield shopping centre at any time and may take appropriate action to enforce this right. For example, the Organizer may refuse access to or may remove a Ticket holder from the Event or Westfield shopping centre who:
(a) has behaved in a manner which is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors;
(b) has been convicted of a criminal offense which, in the opinion of Westfield, is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors;
(c) has used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace, or deliberately damages any part of or property at the Westfield shopping centre; or
(d) in the reasonable opinion of the Organizer is acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
All ticketholders must adhere to the general rules as displayed at the Event.
6 Health and Safety
The Organizer may carry out security searches from time to time to ensure the safety of all visitors and you agree to allow yourself and/or your belongings to be searched prior to admittance to the Event in order to prevent offensive or dangerous weapons from being taken in to the Event.
You will not take any weapons, glass bottles, flammable liquids or any other item that the Organizer may consider is dangerous into the Event.
Smoking, is strictly prohibited in the Event for health and safety reasons.
Eating and Drinking are permitted as part of the offer in the Event space but submitted to the restrictions and rules set out in the Internal rules of the shopping centre.
Participants will comply with all relevant safety announcements and regulations while whilst attending the Event
Attendees must comply with all local regulations pertaining to Covid 19
You will comply with all relevant safety announcements and regulations while at the Event.
7 Opening Hours and Availability
The Organizer reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons or otherwise, to close the Event. The Organizer will, where possible, give prior notice of such closure.
8 The Organizers responsibility to you
Other than liability for death or personal injury resulting from the Organizer’s negligence, the Organizer’s and its employees or agents, all companies of Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield Group and its employees or agents, shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever arising, including without limitation any distress, inconvenience or anxiety caused during the course of the Event/or during evacuation from Event because of closure or accident.
9. Limitation of liability
9.1. The Organizer does not accept responsibility for (i) network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict or delay the purchase or delivery of Tickets, or (ii) any act or default of any third party supplier which is outside of the Organizer’s reasonable control.
9.2. The Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever arising, during the course of the Event, that is not the direct result of the Organizer’s failure to fulfil its obligations.
10. In general
10.1. Possession of a Ticket does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on you to use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the trade marks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the Ticket or related to any material released during the Event. Your use of content from the Event may violate copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, communications, and other laws, and any such use may result in your personal liability, including potential criminal liability.
10.2. We reserve the right to change the advertised dates, opening hours and schedule of the Event without notice, where it is necessary to do so for any reasons.
10.5. The laws of your country governs these Terms and any claims and disputes (whether contractual or otherwise) arising out of or relating to these Terms or their subject matter will be litigated before the competent French jurisdiction, unless this is prohibited by the laws of your country.
11. How we use your personal data
11.1. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice accessible on the dedicated platform
11.2. This notice explains how your personal data will be processed, your rights, and how you can contact us. You will also be providing personal data to our ticketing partner and that will be processed in accordance with their privacy notice.
12.1. If you have any questions about the Event please do not hesitate to contact us at : WCCMarketing@URW.com