In order to manage our relationship with you and to interact with you in the most relevant way possible via our conversation solution, we may collect and process your personal data (i.e. your browsing data and any personal data that you may wish to share with us as part of the conversation or to receive notifications from us) in the following way.
Identity and contact details of the data controller
The personal data collected via the conversational robot on the Website and App are processed by:
i. UNIBAIL MANAGEMENT, a société par actions simplifiée (simplified joint stock company), registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 414 878 389 and
ii. WESTFIELD EUROPE LIMITED (company number 3912122) whose registered office is at 4th Floor, 1 Ariel Way, London W12 7SL
acting as joint data controllers (hereinafter the "Data Controllers" "We", “Us” or “Our”).
Contact details for the Data Protection Officer
You can contact the Data Protection Officer at the following address: email@example.com or by post at the following address: 7 place du Chancelier Adenauer, 75116 PARIS, France.
Purposes and legal basis for processing personal data
Your personal data is collected and processed by the Data Controllers for the following purposes:
(i) to manage Our relationship with you, interact with you in the most relevant way possible, carry out statistical analyses and thus improve the quality of Our services.
(ii) to notify you of any new message after you have left the Website and/or App and send you by email the history of your conversation via the conversational robot.
The legal basis for processing is consent, on the understanding that (i) consent will be given by you when you first talk to the robot; (ii) for all your future interactions (except for deleting your cookie history, which will require you to give your consent again).
Recipients of personal data
Your personal data will be accessible (i) to the Data Controllers (ii) to its subcontractors (including the company iAdvize) acting on Our behalf and according to Our instructions (iii) to any person entitled to access it when such communication is required by law, regulation or court order, or if such communication is necessary to ensure the protection and defense of the Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield group to which the Data Controllers belong.
Information on cross-border data transfers outside the EEA.
For chat: your personal data is hosted in the European Union.
For the purposes of the videoconferencing advice service, you are informed that certain technical data (metadata) are transferred to the United States. This data is kept for 12 months.
Our conversation solution is operated by our service provider iAdvize, which only uses an audience measurement cookie deposited on your browser without any other third-party cookie being deposited.
This cookie is used (i) to comply with Our legal and regulatory obligations (responding to your requests to exercise rights on your conversations); (ii) to compile statistics and (iii) to improve Our services.
It is kept for 13 months.
You can choose to accept or refuse it at any time by using the dedicated cookie management module.
Your rights and duties
The Data Controllers undertake to take all appropriate technical and organisational measures to preserve the confidentiality and security of your personal data, and to protect it against any loss, misappropriation or unauthorised disclosure.
In accordance with current UK and European regulations, you have the following rights at all times: right of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and to decide what happens to your data after your death.
If you wish to exercise your rights and/or obtain any additional information, please contact Us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the following address: 7 place du Chancelier Adenauer, 75116 PARIS, France.
In your request, please try to indicate as clearly as possible: (i) what personal data is concerned; and (ii) the right(s) you are exercising.
If you consider that the way in which We process your personal data breaches applicable data protection laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent local personal data protection authority, in France, the Commission nationale de l'informatique et des libertés (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes) and in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) (www.ico.org.uk).
When you use our conversation solution, you agree:
● not to submit false, misleading, malicious or fraudulent information to Us;
● not to publish content of a defamatory, abusive, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, offensive, aggressive, inappropriate, violent, threatening, harassing, racist or xenophobic nature, or content with sexual connotations, inciting violence, discrimination or hatred, encouraging illegal activities, or more generally content that contradicts good morals or the aims of the conversation solution;
● not to infringe the rights and image of the Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield group, such as its intellectual property rights;
● not to use a third party's chat room;
● not to transfer data that contains viruses, Trojan horses or any other file or computer program likely to disrupt, destroy or limit the operation of any computer or network directly or indirectly linked to the conversation solution;
● not to use any device, software or routine likely to disrupt the smooth operation of the conversation solution or which is intended to damage, disrupt, intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
● not to breach the principle of confidentiality; and
● more generally, not to act in any way that contravenes the law.
In the event of non-compliance with the above undertakings, the Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield group reserves the right to take any action against the user in order to protect its rights and those of its staff.