The name of the project is _NIM. It is named after the fabric that came before denim. In an homage to this protagonist fabric in the fashion industry, we create pieces that take on the role of denim garments in everyone’s closets: durable, versatile and iconic. Our clothes are bold, ethical, and produced with the best fabrics Peru has to offer. We also do a lot of recycling old stock, reworking them and giving pieces new life. Taking care of our waste is our way to contribute to a healthier shopping cycle.
- Sunday· From 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Monday· From 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Tuesday· From 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Wednesday· From 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Thursday· From 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Friday· From 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Saturday· From 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM