Irving Farm Coffee Roasters was founded in 1996 by two college friends, Steve and David, when they opened a tiny neighborhood café on Irving Place in Gramercy Park. They began roasting out of a converted carriage house in bucolic Dutchess County soon after, and nearly 20 years later Irving Farm has grown into one of New York's most beloved hometown roasters with six cafés, a bustling wholesale business, a state-of-the-art SCAA Certified Training & Education Loft, a brand new Roastery & Tasting Room, and a green coffee buying program that focuses on direct relationships with farmers, sustainable practices and a philosophy of quality over quantity.
- Sunday · From 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Monday · From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Tuesday · From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Wednesday · From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Thursday · From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Friday · From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Saturday · From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
The wait is over. Stay one (or six) steps ahead – save your spot now or reserve your scheduled entry for later with participating retailers. Hassle free without the lines.
We’ll remind you when it’s your turn. Convenient, safe and easy. Want to know if this store is participating? Download our mobile app.