The weekly Greenmarket returns to Oculus Plaza! Open every Tuesday from 7am to 7pm.
Shop locally grown products on your lunch break or on your way home.
Get to know the farmers:
- 1857 Spirits, Barbers Farm Distillery: Handcrafted potato vodka from Schoharie County, NY
- Body & Soul: Baked goods from King's County, NY
- Consider Bardwell Farm: Animal Welfare Approved raw cow and goat milk cheeses, and wood-fired maple syrup from Rutland County, VT
- Fantastic Gardens of Long Island Inc: Plants and flowers from Suffolk County, NY
- Francesca's II Bakery: Breads and baked goods from Middlesex County, NJ
- Kernan Farms: Vegetables from Cumberland County, NJ
- Meredith's Country Bakery: Baked goods from Ulster County, NY
- Migliorelli Farm and From the Ground Brewery: Vegetables, orchard fruit, and beer from Dutchess County, NY
- Roxbury Mountain Maple: Maple syrup and maple products from Delaware County, NY
- Samascott Orchards, Nine Pin Ciderworks: Orchard fruit, strawberries, and hard cider from Columbia County, NY
Treat Yourself Tuesday
Make any purchase at a Westfield World Trade Center retailer and receive a free prize from the Greenmarket! Simply bring your receipt to the Market Info Tent on Oculus Plaza to redeem this offer.
Bring Your Business Card
Don’t forget to drop off your business card in the Market Info Tent for a chance to win weekly prizes.
*Cash, SNAP/EBT, Debit/Credit, and Farmers Market Nutrition Program checks accepted at this farmers market.
Health Bucks now year-round! SNAP/EBT users – for every $5 you spend, get a $2 bonus.