Founded in Florence in 1860 as a workshop, boutique and school of watchmaking, Panerai supplied the Italian Navy and its specialist diving corps with precision instruments for many decades. The designs developed by Panerai during that time, including the Luminor and Radiomir, were kept confidential by the Military Secrets Act for many years until they were launched on the international market after being acquired by the Richemont Group in 1997.
- Sunday · From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Monday · From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Tuesday · From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Wednesday · From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Thursday · From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Friday · From 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Saturday · From 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
The wait is over. Stay one (or six) steps ahead – save your spot now or reserve your scheduled entry for later with participating retailers. Hassle free without the lines.
We’ll remind you when it’s your turn. Convenient, safe and easy. Want to know if this store is participating? Download our mobile app.