About the company
Mulberry was founded in 1971 in Somerset, England by young British entrepreneur Roger Saul.
Mulberry is an iconic British fashion brand with design studios in London led by Creative Director Johnny Coca. Mulberry has a strong heritage in leather goods and creates stylish, functional products for modern lives. Originally a family-run business, today Mulberry is a global brand with 122 stores worldwide and a digital flagship, mulberry.com. Mulberry has two factories in Somerset and is the largest manufacturer of luxury leather goods in the UK.
- Sunday · From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Monday · From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Tuesday · From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Wednesday · From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Thursday · From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Friday · From 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Saturday · From 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
The wait is over. Stay one (or six) steps ahead – save your spot now or reserve your scheduled entry for later with participating retailers. Hassle free without the lines.
We’ll remind you when it’s your turn. Convenient, safe and easy. Want to know if this store is participating? Download our mobile app.