Located in the calm, serene setting in the Vallée de Joux, Jaeger-LeCoultre's home offers a unique sense of belonging. It is here, inspired by the exceptional landscapes of the Jura Mountains, guided by an unquenchable inner fire, that La Grande Maison gets its soul. With all crafts under one roof within the manufacture, watchmakers, engineers, designers, artisans work together to give birth to fine watchmaking creations. Driven by a compelling energy and a spirit of collective invention that daily inspires the commitment of each and every member of their family, we cultivate their understated sophistication and technical creativity. This same spirit has powered the creation of more than 1200 calibres since 1833 and made Jaeger-LeCoultre the Watchmaker’s Watchmaker.
- Sunday· From 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Monday· From 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Tuesday· From 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Wednesday· From 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Thursday· From 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Friday· From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Saturday· From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM