Tetsushi Mizokami founded the original Uncle Tetsu in Hakata, Japan. Since its debut in 1985, Uncle Tetsu’s signature Japanese Cheesecakes have become an international phenomenon which has garnered fans around the globe. Uncle Tetsu’s Japanese Cheesecake is made with carefully selected ingredients in precise quantities, including decadent cream cheese, premium butter and the finest farm-fresh eggs. Served warm from the oven with an Uncle Tetsu stamp atop the cake, it simply cannot be mistaken.
- Sunday · From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Monday · From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Tuesday · From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Wednesday · From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Thursday · From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Friday · From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Saturday · From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
The wait is over. Stay one (or six) steps ahead – save your spot now or reserve your scheduled entry for later with participating retailers. Hassle free without the lines.
We’ll remind you when it’s your turn. Convenient, safe and easy. Want to know if this store is participating? Download our mobile app.