Calling All Kids! Bitter Root Pottery Summer Camp is Here!
June - August
Put down your iPads, cell phones, Xbox and PlayStations and come play with clay! It's creative and therapeutic.
This summer is going to be really good fun and jam-packed with a lot of different projects like vases, mugs, sculpture and cool clay games. You will do wheel throwing, hand building and glazing/painting your own masterpiece!
- $300 for the full week
- $60 per day
- Ages 6-12
- All classes are from 9AM - 12PM
- Monday - Friday
- We do recommend booking at least 2 to 3 days per week so your child will have time to finish class projects.
Kids are to dress comfortably, we do provide aprons and clay does wash out of clothing. We provide bottled water and granola bars for snack break. If your child has any allergies please feel free to pack a lunch or snack to bring along.
- Session 1: June 10 to June 14
- Session 2: June 17 to June 21
- Session 3: June 24 to June 28
- Session 4: July 1 to July 5 (skip Thursday July 4) $240 for four days
- Session 5: July 8 to July 12
- Session 6: July 15 to July 19
- Session 7: July 22 to July 26
- Session 8: July 29 to August 2
- Session 9: August 5 to August 9
- Session 10: August 12 to August 16
For a limited time only, save $5 off a day of camp when you sign up a friend or sibling for Sessions 8, 9 and 10 only! Don't miss out on the Summer Camp fun at Bitter Root Pottery! *Limit one friend/sibling for Sessions 8, 9, and 10 ONLY
Please contact Bitter Root Pottery at email@example.com or call 661-888-1578 to sign up!