Tasty snacks and colorful shops aren’t the only things for kids to look forward to during a shopping day at Westfield UTC, thanks to the center's Play Space. As soon as you enter, children of all ages are welcomed with a seven foot tall surfboard sign created by professional surfboard sculptor Juan Rodriguez. Kids will dive into a large, two-story, fish-shaped playhouse constructed by Pacific Play Systems Inc. filled with rope bridges and ladders, perfect for climbing, jumping and imaginary fun!
How to have the most fun in the multi-level children's play area located near Macy's and Veggie Grill:
- The play area is only open during mall hours: Monday-Saturday 10AM-8PM, Sunday 11AM-7PM.
- This area is unsupervised. Please remain with your child(ren) while they are playing.
- If you are over 42” tall, please refrain from using the play equipment.
- Please wash your hands before and after playing. For the safety of others, please do not enter the play area if you are not feeling well.
- There is no time limit for playing in this area. If you feel it’s too busy, please try coming back later.
- Please enjoy your food & drinks outside of the play area.
- Westfield is not responsible for lost articles.
- Use the play area at your own risk.
Thank you for your cooperation. Have fun!
- Sunday· From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Monday· From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Tuesday· From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Wednesday· From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Thursday· From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Friday· From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Saturday· From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
The wait is over. Stay one (or six) steps ahead – save your spot now or reserve your scheduled entry for later with participating retailers. Hassle free without the lines.
We’ll remind you when it’s your turn. Convenient, safe and easy. Want to know if this store is participating? Download our mobile app.