Warby Parker was founded in 2010 with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels, designing glasses in-house, and engaging with customers directly, they’re able to provide higher-quality, better-looking prescription eyewear starting at $95 (a fraction of the going price!). And for every pair of glasses or sunglasses purchased, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need.
Most recently, they launched their first-ever brand of daily contacts, Scout by Warby Parker. Just like shopping for glasses, they believe that buying contacts should be easy and fun—plus leave you happy with money in your pocket. From eyeglasses and sunglasses to eye exams and contact lenses, they're excited to offer more accessible vision options than ever before.
- Sunday · From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Monday · From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Tuesday · From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Wednesday · From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Thursday · From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Friday · From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Saturday · From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM