Paraná, named after the longest river in Argentina, offers authentic Argentinian empanadas developed from family recipes adapted for California palate. The family project started in farmer’s markets around San Diego. The goal is to make you feel in Argentina every time you take a bite of an empanada with chimichurri sauce, a dulce de leche alfajor, or a yerba mate drink.
- Sunday · From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Monday · From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Tuesday · From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Wednesday · From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Thursday · From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Friday · From 10:30 AM to 8:00 PM
- Saturday · From 10:30 AM to 8:00 PM
The wait is over. Stay one (or six) steps ahead – save your spot now or reserve your scheduled entry for later with participating retailers. Hassle free without the lines.
We’ll remind you when it’s your turn. Convenient, safe and easy. Want to know if this store is participating? Download our mobile app.