Blue Bottle Coffee was founded by James Freeman in Oakland, California, in 2002 with a simple yet revolutionary idea: To serve delicious coffee, roasted fresh and brewed to order, sourced from the finest, most sustainable coffee farms. Today, Blue Bottle is a global network of cafes in the U.S., Japan, Korea, and Hong Kong. The global leader in specialty coffee, Blue Bottle Coffee is driven by their obsession for quality and their commitment to environmental health. Their belief is simple, and their goal unchanged: to connect the world to delicious coffee, because delicious coffee makes life more beautiful.
Blue Bottle’s UTC cafe offers a rotating selection of blends and seasonally changing single origin coffees for both espresso and pour over coffees. Guests can also enjoy a seasonal culinary menu including items such as Liège Wafels, ham and cheese sandwiches, and avocado toasts.
- Sunday· From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Monday· From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Tuesday· From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Wednesday· From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Thursday· From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Friday· From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Saturday· From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM