Tasty snacks and colorful shops aren’t the only things for kids to look forward to during a shopping day at Westfield UTC, thanks to the center's Play Space. As soon as you enter, children of all ages are welcomed with a seven foot tall surfboard sign created by professional surfboard sculptor Juan Rodriguez. Kids will dive into a large, two-story, fish-shaped playhouse constructed by Pacific Play Systems Inc. filled with rope bridges and ladders, perfect for climbing, jumping and imaginary fun!
How to have the most fun in the multi-level children's play area located near Macy's:
- The play area is only open during mall hours: Monday-Saturday 10AM-8PM, Sunday 11AM-7PM.
- This area is unsupervised. Please remain with your child(ren) while they are playing.
- If you are over 42” tall, please refrain from using the play equipment.
- Please wash your hands before and after playing. For the safety of others, please do not enter the play area if you are not feeling well.
- There is no time limit for playing in this area. If you feel it’s too busy, please try coming back later.
- Please enjoy your food & drinks outside of the play area.
- Westfield is not responsible for lost articles.
- Use the play area at your own risk.
Thank you for your cooperation. Have fun!