Grandpa Gladstone taught his Grandson Mark that Jamaican food would always be a central part of his life. At the early age of 3, when most grandkids would be bouncing on their grandpa’s lap, young Mark was instead standing on the kitchen stool, peaking over the stove, inhaling those enchanting Caribbean spice aromas that he is so familiar with in his life. Today, Chef Mark stands tall over his kitchen, putting into practice those essential elements learned from an early age of his family's heritage.
This is why Chef Mark honors the Patriarch of the family by naming his restaurant, Jerk Wings Cafe, Gladstone’s Jamaican Cuisine. This is also why happy paying customers refer to enjoying this food as Taste the Feeling of Jamaica, Then the Love from the Food!
It’s all about the love that makes this food special.
- Sunday· From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Monday· From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Tuesday· From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Wednesday· From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Thursday· From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Friday· From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Saturday· From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM