Select restaurants and eateries remain open for pick up, outdoor dining, & delivery.
Click here for outdoor dining info
Electric Vehicle (EV) Parking
Westfield Topanga is home to 21 Electric Vehicle (EV) charging stations. ChargePoint EV Charging Stations are located:
- 2 Stations outside Williams-Sonoma entrance on Level 1 of the Owensmouth Garage
- 3 Stations outside Target entrance on Level 1
- 3 Stations outside Nordstrom on Level 1 of the Owensmouth Garage
- 3 Stations outside Starbucks on Level 1
- 4 Stations on Level 1 of the Village Garage
- 5 Stations on the roof level of the Village Garage
- 1 Station on the Mezzanine level of the Village Garage
For additional questions, please contact the Westfield Concierge Team.
What is ChargePoint:
ChargePoint is a nationwide network of electric vehicle charging stations. The chargers come with a standard J1772 plug, allowing them to charge any car on the market today, including Tesla. Each station provides customers up to 7.2kW of power. This will give drivers an average of 25 miles of range per hour of charge.
To use these stations ChargePoint has a free mobile app that helps you find an available station and start charging. You can also sign up and receive a FREE ChargePoint card and activate it, use any credit card that has an RFID chip, Apple Pay, Pay Pal and Android Pay.
How do I sign up for a ChargePoint Membership?
Creating a ChargePoint account will give you quick and easy access to the largest EV charging network with over 33,600 places to plug in. You can initiate sessions without a membership, but with a free ChargePoint account, you can set up mobile and email notifications to get updates on the charging status of your vehicle. You can also save your favorite station locations (like Westfield Valley Fair!), manage your charging payments, track your energy use, gas savings, and greenhouse gas emissions avoided. Plus, view your monthly statements to track all your charging activity. To sign up, follow these simple instructions:
- At http://www.chargepoint.com/join, click on “Sign Up” and provide the requested information. Alternatively, you can download the ChargePoint application to your smartphone and sign up through it.
- A ChargePoint card will be mailed to you. Once it arrives, log into your account and go to My Account and select Manage ChargePoint Cards. Make sure you have your ChargePoint card on hand to enter the serial number and select save.
How to Use:
With ChargePoint Membership Card:
Hold your ChargePoint card over card reader, which will unlock the charging handle. Plug the charging nozzle into your car. To finish charging session, hold card to reader for handle to unlock from car. Members can be notified when they can charge their car if they add themselves on the queue.
- RFID Credit Card: Tap your credit card over the reader symbol, press the handle button to remove the charging connector and plug in.
- Phone Call: A Driver Support Number is listed on all our station. They are available 24/7 356 days at 1-888-758-4389.
Can someone who is not a ChargePoint member use this service?
- Yes, with any credit card that has an RFID chip and with Apple Pay, Pay Pal and Android Pay.
I parked when it was being used, how can I know when it is ready for me to use it?
- Guests can add themselves on a queue through the mobile application. This reserves the spot for the guest and gives them a notification on when it is ready for us
How can I be sure no one will unplug my car to charge their own?
- The handle locks until it is prompted to be released by the user through the station. If you are unplugged you will receive an alert by text and or email through the mobile app.
Which cars can use the ChargePoint charger?
- With a standard J1772 connector, ChargePoint Stations can charge any EV on the road today, even the Tesla.
I’m having trouble with the charging station. Is there someone I can call?
- Please call Driver Support at 1-888-758-4562. They are available 24/7 356 days of the year. This number is also listed on the station.