When Shake Shack started as a hot dog cart in New York City's Madison Square Park, their mission was simple: raise funds for a public art project.
As they grew into a global business, their mission to Stand For Something Good expanded to include taking care of their team, sourcing premium ingredients from partners with the same dedication to quality, designing their Shacks responsibly, supporting their communities through donations, events, and volunteering—and much more.
Doing good is in their roots, a part of their DNA since day one. 20 years later, Shake Shack is still continuing to expand and evolve their mission to Stand For Something Good in everything they do.
- Sunday· From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Monday· From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Tuesday· From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Wednesday· From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Thursday· From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Friday· From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Saturday· From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM