- What is Westfield Topanga Restaurant Week? Presented by Westfield Topanga, the Westfield Topanga Restaurant Week is a 10-day dining event that takes place across the Westfield Topanga properties highlighting the diversity of culinary offerings. Enjoy special lunch and/or dinner menus at 14 restaurants. There are no tickets or passes required for Westfield Topanga Restaurant Week. Simply dine out at a participating restaurant, try a new dish or enjoy an old favorite. Advance reservations through Concierge are strongly recommended. Be sure to let the restaurant know you would like the Restaurant Week menu upon arrival.
- How do I take advantage of Westfield Topanga Restaurant Week? Make a reservation through our Westfield Concierge by calling 818.227.5514, texting 818.306.5956, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Advance reservations are strongly encouraged, but walk-ins are welcome. There is no guarantee that walk-in guests will be accommodated. Concierge will please need your name, number of people in your party, email address, phone number and the restaurant you would like to dine in. Don't forget to redeem your Restaurant Week receipts for a special gift after you dine at Concierge (nightly before 11pm at Village Concierge and before 9pm at Topanga Concierge).
- Can I take advantage of the Restaurant Week menu savings as a carry out order? No, unfortunately this is not an option. This special offering is for dine-in guests only.
- When is Westfield Topanga Restaurant Week? Westfield Topanga Restaurant Week will take place Friday, Sep 7- Sunday, Sep 16, 2018, including weekends.
- What are restaurants offering during Westfield Topanga Restaurant Week? Participating restaurants are offering a special menu* for lunch and/or dinner.
Lunch (2+ Courses): $15- $25 per person
Dinner (3+ Courses): $22 - $59 per person
Prices and meal periods vary by restaurant, and exclude beverages, tax and gratuity unless otherwise noted. Westfield Topanga Restaurant Week menus are offered during lunch and/or dinner hours only. Please contact Westfield Topanga Concierge directly before making your reservations- if they coincide with weekend brunch hours to ensure the restaurant will be serving their Westfield Topanga Restaurant Week menu
*Menu(s) subject to change due to seasonal availability of ingredients.
- Will the menus be different at each restaurant? Absolutely! Westfield Topanga Restaurant Week allows the diner to view all of the menus online beforehand, figure out which menu is the most appealing, and decide which restaurants they want to try. Check out the menus listed above for more details.
- Do you have to order off the special prix fixe menu during Restaurant Week or can I dine off of the regular menu? No, you do not have to order off the prix-fixe menu during Restaurant Week. Many of the restaurants will have their regular menu available as well. We suggest that diners try the special Westfield Topanga Restaurant Week menu but it is not required. If you wish to have a regular menu, simply ask the restaurant upon arrival.
- Are tips, beverages, gratuity, or tax included? Tips, beverages, gratuity, or tax are not included in the price unless noted by the restaurant. The promotion includes 3 plated dinner courses, or 2 plated lunch courses, which will most likely be an appetizer, entree, and dessert on the dinner menu, and an appetizer or dessert and an entree on the lunch menu.
- I have a dietary restriction, are there options for me? Yes. Many of the restaurants will have substitutions for vegetarian, gluten free, or vegan diners, please be sure the check the menus above of what can be substituted or falls under these dietary needs, or you may call the restaurant directly to inquire.
- Are pets allowed? Pets are not allowed. Please notify us if you will require service animal assistance.
- Can I use an additional discount at participating restaurants? No additional discounts or coupons can be used in conjunction with Restaurant Week prix-fixe menu offerings.
- Where should I park? Visit our parking page for more information on the best places to park based on where you are going.