Join Williams-Sonoma each month for Technique Classes. Class sizes are limited. For specific times and details, please contact Williams-Sonoma inside Topanga at 818.703.9394.
Chefs' Collective series: Knife Skills Workshop, Sunday, September 3
- Learn how to chop, slice and dice like a professional chef. We'll share knife skills tips from the experts in our Williams Sonoma Chefs' Collective and discuss the differences between various brands of knives. You can give them a test run as you practice your chopping skills. Then the instructor will prepare an easy recipe using your cut-up ingredients. Knife sharpening services are available - first knife is free, $5 per additional knife!
The Essential Instant Pot, Sunday, September 10
- The best-selling Instant Pot has been a runaway hit with a very enthusiastic following and users who swear by it. In this class, we will share some of our favorite tips and tricks for using your Instant Pot. Learn to make a delicious Beef and Bean Chili that we'll pair with Cornbread, all made in the Instant Pot
- $30 class fee includes a copy of The Essential Instant Pot Cookbook.
Destination Wine Country, Featuring Charlie Palmer, Sunday, September 24
- We're excited to introduce our new and exclusive braising sauces, pan sauces and bold seasonings from award-winning chef, hotelier and cookbook author Charlie Palmer. An early advocate for farm-to-table cooking, the chef built his iconic style around uniquely regional ingredients. These new products bring his dynamic flavors to life. Join us for a fun and delicious class.
- $30 class fee includes a take home gift from our new Charlie Palmer Collection
Just for Kids
Fall Donut Party Benefiting No Kid Hungry, Saturday, September 2
- Hey, kids - if you love donuts this is the class for you! Discover how easy it is to make awesome donuts at home. A portion of the proceeds from this class will be donated to No Kid Hungry as they work to end childhood hunger in America.
- $30 class fee per child includes a Donut Pan
- Suitable for ages 8-13
Pancake Party, Benefiting No Kid Hungry, Saturday, September 16
- Let's cook some pancakes! We'll show you everything you need to know so you can make tasty pancakes for your family and friends, served with your favorite toppings. What could be better on the morning after a sleepover? All of the proceeds from this class will be donated to No Kid Hungry a they work to end childhood hunger in America.
- $5 donation per child
- Suitable for ages 8-13