DOGA: Yoga With Your Dog
Join HealthySpot and Certified Yoga Teacher, Natasha of Lull Health and Wellness as they lead us through a yoga session aimed at reducing stress, nourishing the mind-body-spirit connection and fostering the human-canine bond on April 25 from 10:00am - 11:00am. Tickets are $10 per person, benefitting Operation Blankets of Love.
- All dogs must be current on vaccines and remain on leash throughout the entire class and while on the property.
- All size dogs welcome. One dog per owner, please.
- Please bring your own yoga mat.
- Check-in will begin at 9:45am.
- $10 per dog owner.
Natasha Baillères of Lull Health and Wellness incorporates her mastery in education psychology, spirituality and love for her pup, Cooper, to conduct this mindfulness-based yoga practice. Certified by Columbia University’s Spirituality Mind and Body Psychology program, Natasha integrated diverse wellness practices, that have been shown to enhance positive mental states and overall well-being, within Lull yoga.
For additional questions, please contact HealthySpot.
Location: The Village at Westfield Topanga, on level 2 in The Village Parking Garage behind Larsen's Steak house and above Total Wine & More.
- Location: The Village at Westfield Topanga, level 2 in The Village Parking Garage behind Larsen's Steak house and above Total Wine & More.
- What should I bring to the event? Please bring your dog, a yoga mat, and water.
- What is the refund policy and who do the proceeds benefit? All events are non-refundable with 100% of proceeds benefitting Operation Blankets of Love.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? No need to bring your printed ticket, we will check you in with the name with which you registered.
- Is this event kid- friendly? We please ask that guests be 18 years or older to participate.
- Is there parking available? Yes, there is 2-hour free garage parking at The Village as well as both open lot and garage parking available at Westfield Topanga (6600 Topanga Canyon Blvd). More info on parking can be found here: westfield.com/topanga/center-info/parking
- Are photos allowed? We love it when guests take pictures and share them with us! Post your favorites to our Instagram page: @WestfieldTopanga #WestfieldTopanga.
Important Guest Reminders (please check this website for updates before the event, as County health guidelines may change):
- All guests will be required to complete a COVID-19 liability waiver upon checking in at the event. Ticket purchaser must be age 18+ to sign the waiver on behalf of any attendees under age 18.
- Guests with a fever or cold and flu-like symptoms such as a cough, sore throat, runny nose, or body aches are required to stay at home.
- All ticketed attendees must wear masks during event (check-in, interacting with staff, etc.). All Westfield staff are required to wear masks to ensure your safety.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available at check-in for guests to use throughout the screening.
- Social distancing reminders, including the use of distancing markers and extra spaces between seating, are posted throughout the center.
- Signage reminding shoppers and employees of safety precautions recommended by the CDC is posted throughout the center.
- Restrooms are available for public use on Level 1 near Veggie Grill.
|Sunday||25 Apr||10:00 AM - 11:00 AM|