Come See: Drive-in | Holiday Edition
The Village at Westfield Topanga popular Come See movie series is back for a holiday edition, featuring holiday favorite films: The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Grinch who Stole Christmas, ELF, and A Muppet Christmas Carol.
Check-in will take place starting at 5pm and the movie will begin at 7pm. Entry cost is $40 per car and all proceeds will benefit the Armenia Fund. Tickets on sale now!
Please bring a toy for our toy donation to benefit The San Fernando Valley Rescue Mission.
Westfield Rewards members also receive complimentary treats and gifts! Not a Rewards member, become a member today and earn 1point for every $1 you spend: https://www.westfield.com/topanga/rewards.
Arrive early at 5pm and experience live music, photos with holiday movie characters, and be sure to grab dinner to-go from of the many Village restaurants. Get $10 off dinner when you become a rewards member same-day!
The events will take place on Level 2 of The Village parking garage near Larsen's Steakhouse. Please have your Eventbrite confirmation with you. Please arrive by 6:45PM before the movie starts or your space may be forfeited without refund.
- December 3rd – Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas
- December 4th – How The Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)
- December 10th – ELF
- December 11th – The Muppet Christmas Carol
- WHAT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ARE BEING TAKEN? All CDC and State of California guidelines will be followed, and we are working to ensure this event meets or exceeds all recommended standards. For the safety of our staff and guests, we will leave enough distance between you and the surrounding vehicles. We ask that all guests remain in/by their vehicles, practice social distancing, and wear masks. In the event it is necessary for a guest to leave their vehicle, guests must use safe and social distancing practices. Security will be strictly enforcing guidelines. Failure to follow safe social distancing, or requests of security or staff members for guests to follow, will cause the guest to be subject to removal. Event staff will be wearing PPE(personal protective equipment) as required by CDC guidelines.
- ENTRANCE & PARKING: Located on Level 2 Parking Garage near Larsen’s Steakhouse. There will be one entrance to the drive-in. Please proceed to ramp entrance off of Erwin Street ticket check-in. From there you will be directed into your parking spot. We will open entrance 2 hours before each showing. Ushers will direct cars into a designated parking spot. RVs and campers are not permitted. At the conclusion of the showing, all cars must immediately leave the lot.
- CAN I PURCHASE A TICKET AT THE EVENT? No – tickets are only available online before the event. No tickets will not be sold in-person on-site.
- ARE PARKING SPACES ASSIGNED? No – All tickets are General Admission will NOT be assigned prior to arrival. Vehicles will be placed on a first come first served basis and will also be based on vehicle size.
- RULES FOR PARKING: Please follow the direction of parking attendants and venue staff. For everyone’s safety, it is important that you stay in the space you are assigned throughout the event. Parking spaces between vehicles must remain clear.
- WHAT TIME SHOULD I ARRIVE? Plan to arrive at 5:30pm, an hour and a half before showtime at 7:00pm. We suggest arriving early to secure your spot and enjoy the live music before the show as well as pictures with your favorite holiday movie characters! No admittance will be allowed after the start of the show at 7:00pm.
- HOW DO I SCAN MY TICKET? Social distance scanning will be by holding the ticket against your rolled up window. Our team will scan your ticket through the glass. If this is not possible and your window needs to be rolled down, you must wear a mask. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
- DOES EVERYONE IN MY CAR NEED A TICKET? No, You will only need one ticket per car regardless of the number of guests in your car.
- WILL RESTROOMS BE AVAILABLE? Yes. All guests exiting their vehicle MUST wear a mask or face covering. Once out of the vehicle guests must maintain 6 ft. social distancing. In addition to restrooms, sanitizer stations will be available.
- WILL CONCESSIONS BE AVAILABLE? Concessions will not be available, however please grab dinner at The Village restaurants and eateries after you park and enjoy it in your car while you listen to our live music! Outside food is allowed only from Village retailers.
- WHAT KINDS OF VEHICLES ARE PERMITTED? Vehicles and trucks must fit in a single, standard parking space. Oversized vehicles such as RVs and trailers are not permitted.
- HOW DO I HEAR THE MOVIE? Audio will be transmitted via FM radio. You will be notified of which station to tune into for your show.
- DO MY HEADLIGHTS NEED TO BE OFF? Yes.
- DO I NEED TO STAY INSIDE MY VEHICLE? Yes. We ask that all attendees stay inside/by their vehicle. No tailgating outside of the vehicle will be allowed. You may view the show from the bed of your truck, or pop your trunk open while viewing. You may not be sitting so high as to obstruct the view of others. Hatches may be open but must not exceed roof height. If hatch is spring loaded please tie it down so it doesn’t obstruct the view of others. Please use common courtesy so everyone can enjoy the show.
- CAN I TAKE PICTURES? Yes. We encourage you to take and share pictures with the tags #westfieldtopanga and @westfieldtopanga. Please, no flash photography or recording once the movie begins. Be sure to follow @westfieldtopanga on Instagram and Facebook!
- CAN I BE REFUNDED? No, unfortunately since all proceeds benefit a non-profit, we are not issuing refunds.
- WHO BENEFITS FROM THE TICKET PROCEEDS? All proceeds to benefit the Armenia Fund.
- IS THIS EVENT DOG- FRIENDLY? The Village is dog-friendly, however, we ask that the dogs be left at home for this event.
ONLY Westfield Rewards members are eligible for special VIP gifts! Not a rewards member? Sign up online or Concierge can assist you!
Westfield Rewards Members:
- Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend at Westfield Topanga & The Village
- Get $25 credit for every 1,000 points earned
- Join today to receive $10 rewards credit
|Thursday||03 Dec||5:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||04 Dec||5:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10 Dec||5:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||11 Dec||5:00 PM - 9:00 PM|