1. Frame your whole face by brushing your brows into their natural shape, before combing through a The Body Shop Brow & Lash Gel from the inner corner to the outer corner.
2. Sweep on a creamy eyeshadow primer to your lids, like the Too Faced Shadow Insurance from Sephora. This will ensure your shadow lasts all day long.
3. Using the Urban Decay Smokey Eye Palette from Sephora, choose a champagne shade and sweep over the whole lid area.
4. Choose a medium shade and blend this from halway across your lid, making sure to sweep upwards and outwards.
5. Using the MAC Cosmetics 287 Duo Fibre Eye Brush, take the darkest shade and buff this from the outer corner of your eye and up into the socket. Now it's time to blend, blend, blend!
7. Trace your top lash line and lower lash line with a black eyeliner, like the Milani Supreme Kohl Kajal Eyeliner from Target. For an edgy, model-off-duty look, smudge the eyeliner using a cotton tip.
8. Dab the small blending brush or cotton tip into the darkest eyeshadow shade and smudge this into your lower lash line. Be careful here — less is more!
9. Curl your lashes and coat with lashings of mascara. We love Too Faced's Better Than Sex from Sephora for maximum volume.