Din Tai Fung was founded in Taipei, Taiwan in 1958 as a cooking oil retail shop. In 1972, it transitioned into a full-fledged restaurant specializing in soup dumplings and noodles. The restaurant was soon winning rave reviews from all over the world. The tradition of Din Tai Fung continues today in its locations in the United States, Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, China, and Thailand.
- Sunday · From 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Monday · From 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Tuesday · From 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Wednesday · From 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Thursday · From 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Friday · From 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Saturday · From 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
The wait is over. Stay one (or six) steps ahead – save your spot now or reserve your scheduled entry for later with participating retailers. Hassle free without the lines.
We’ll remind you when it’s your turn. Convenient, safe and easy. Want to know if this store is participating? Download our mobile app.