Merry & Bright: Holiday Gift With Purchase
As part of the City’s Economic Recovery Plan, Arcadia is allocating $100,000 from American Rescue Plan Act funds to support local business growth. Between December 1 - 12, 2021, spend $150 to $500+ locally at three or more brick-and-mortar retailers or restaurants in Arcadia, including at least one at Westfield Santa Anita, and qualify for a gift card of $25 - $75 to spend at any local business that accepts American Express.
PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
While supplies last and awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis. Must make purchases at a minimum of 3 different brick-and-mortar business located in the City of Arcadia between December 1–12, 2021 to qualify. At least one of the three purchases must be made at a brick-and-mortar business located at Westfield Santa Anita. In-person purchases only. No minimum purchase required at any particular business, but total receipts must be over the required threshold before taxes. Purchases of gift card are not valid and will not count toward total required spend. Receipts from qualifying purchases must be uploaded to Westfield’s system no later than December 31, 2021 to qualify. No duplicate receipts accepted. Receipts can be uploaded via QR codes located at Santa Anita’s concierge desk. Gift cards can only be obtained in person at Westfield Santa Anita’s concierge desk. Use of gift cards subject to terms on back of gift card. Deposits for financed or layaway purchases must be over the promotional amount before taxes to apply. Westfield reserves the right to reject any receipt in its sole and absolute discretion. Only 2,000 gift cards available (800 $25, 600 $50 and 600 $75). Valid ID must be presented and any credit card purchases must match the ID. Limit one gift card redemption per person per giveaway with purchase. 18+ only.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Who is eligible to receive a Merry & Bright Program Gift Card? Anyone who spends a combined $150+ at three or more Arcadia businesses between December 1-12, 2021, provided at least one of the businesses is located at Westfield Santa Anita. You do not need to be an Arcadia resident to participate.
- What shopping, dining, and other purchases qualify as eligible spending under this program? Shopping and dining receipts dated December 1-12, 2021 from any brick-and-mortar business located in the City of Arcadia (i.e. any business with a physical storefront/location in Arcadia) will be accepted as eligible purchases under this program. For example, spending at any Arcadia-based retail store, restaurant and other food and beverage business, retail service establishment, entertainment-related business, or other businesses that sell products and/or services direct to the general public is eligible to submit under this program. At least one receipt is required to be from a business located in Westfield Santa Anita.
- How and where do I redeem my Gift Card? All Gift Cards shall be redeemed in person at Westfield Santa Anita Concierge Desk beginning December 1, 2021 between the hours of 10am and 8pm on Sundays through Thursdays and 10am-9pm on Fridays and Saturdays. Please bring all eligible receipts to the Westfield Concierge Desk and then follow the on-site instructions to use your smartphone to upload receipts for verification and receive your Gift Card. Please note that a maximum of 2,000 Gift Cards will be issued through this program on a first-come, first-serve basis. Specific amounts and denominations of these Gift Cards are listed in the Program Terms and Conditions above.
- Where can I spend my Gift Card? Gift cards can be used at any store that accept American Express, both at Westfield Santa Anita and outside of the mall.
- What happens after all the Gift Cards have been issued? Can receipts still be submitted to participate in this program or another promotion? A total of 2,000 gift cards (800 $25, 600 $50 and 600 $75) will be issued on a first-come, first-serve basis. No additional Gift Cards besides the initial 2,000 are planned to be funded at this time. All program participation is subject to Gift Card availability, and once the initial supply has been distributed no additional receipts will be accepted or available to submit for the Merry & Bright Gift Card Program. Any additional consolation gift cards or other promotional offers are subject to program funding availability and there is no guarantee of additional program funding or other offers.
- Are there any additional program restrictions or limitations to be aware of? For additional program information, review the color flyer above and the terms and conditions section that follows the flyer.
- Who do I contact with any further questions? Please contact the Westfield Concierge Desk for questions relating to Gift Card redemption. For general inquiries about this program, please contact Arcadia Economic Development by email at EconDev@ArcadiaCA.gov and Arcadia City Staff will respond within 1-2 working days.
|Wednesday||01 Dec||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||02 Dec||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||03 Dec||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||04 Dec||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||05 Dec||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Monday||06 Dec||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||07 Dec||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||08 Dec||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||09 Dec||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10 Dec||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||11 Dec||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||12 Dec||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|