The menu at Kelly’s Cajun Grill is based on a very old concept of cooking that originated in southern France. This distinct cooking style made its way from France to Nova Scotia, eventually settling in Louisiana. As the menu traveled further south to the state of Louisiana, flavors were enhanced and spices were added, making it a more local cooking style for Cajun people. For many years it remained a specialty of the Louisiana Bayou country -- until the rest of the world discovered it.
- Sunday· From 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Monday· From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Tuesday· From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Wednesday· From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Thursday· From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Friday· From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Saturday· From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM