Founded in 1936, USE Credit Union (USECU) empowers nearly 60,000 members to achieve financial wellness through a full range of financial products and services, including checking and savings options, credit cards, loans, mortgages and more. USECU offers accessibility to its members through branches in California, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs across the nation and 24/7 online and mobile Banking access. USECU membership is open to all who live, work or worship in Alameda County, Sacramento County, San Diego County, Santa Clara County and Yolo County. As a not-for-profit community leader, USECU partners with causes, events and organizations that reflect a commitment to health, wellness and inclusiveness.
- Sunday · From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Monday · From 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Tuesday · From 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Wednesday · From 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Thursday · From 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Friday · From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Saturday · From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM