Located in the parking lot across from Target, in front of Chipotle and Pei Wei at Westfield Mission Valley.
Savage Productions, the creative force behind Savage House, has put a new twist on the haunted house experience by creating a themed haunt. Unlike other haunted attractions, Savage House will have you immersed in a storyline fit for horror film, from beginning to end. Click here for more info.
This year, the theme is "Backwoods" - What happens when you take a wrong turn and end up on the doorstep of the most feared family in the town of Early...
Haunt & Museum Combo $18.00
Front of the line pass $5.00 EXTRA
Museum Only $5.00
SECOND TIME THROUGH $5.00
Tickets can be purchased at the ticket booth the night of the event or online by clicking here.
Earn FREE tickets for any night of the attraction by visiting opening night, Thursday October 4 from 2-7PM by donating blood with the San Diego Blood Bank at their blood drive. Schedule your appointment here.
*Attraction is not recommended for anyone under the age of 12 years old.
*Attraction contains strobe lights, fog, water and other natural elements, and uneven pavement.
*Attraction is ADA compliant and is able to accommodate large size wheelchairs.
Bring in your same-day Savage House Haunted Attraction tickets to any of our participating dining retailers to receive exclusive discounts:
- Robeks - Buy any medium or large size smoothie, juice, or bowl and get a FREE small classic smoothie.
- Yard House - 10% off bill.
- Lazy Dog Restaurant and Bar - $10 off your dine-in bill.
- Pei Wei - Buy one regular size entrée and get a second entrée for 50% off. Plus, all guests that fill out their survey on their receipt will receive a free lettuce wrap card. (a $7.99 value).
- The Broken Yolk Cafe - 15% off your bill.