FREE admission, fun activities, and information for ALL ages! Enjoy over 20 exhibitor booths, receive free information, and enjoy giveaways! WWE Hall of Famer Bob Backlund will also be on hand to tell his story at 2:00 PM in Center Court as well as signing his Autobiography, "Backlund." Stick around for a performance by The Voice 2015 Semi-Finalist Braiden Sunshine in the afternoon as well! Other activations include:
- Seniors: 11AM - 1 PM: lunch, special demos, prizes, RoadShow Bingo
- Flublok Influenza Vaccinations by Protein Sciences Corp. Most insurances accepted. Other screenings also available.
- YMCA Tai Chi for Seniors: 11AM - 11:45 AM
- 12PM Public Safety Awards to honor public service workers including Police, Fire and Hunter's EMS
- Higher Movement Senior Demo: 1:15 PM - 1:30 PM
- Other life demos and activities for all ages in Center Court including Zumba, Karate Demos, Cooking Demos, Healthcare talk, and much more!