Parking & Mobility Services
Professional Valet Service
Enjoy the ease and convenience of the Valet at Westfield Garden State Plaza, located at the following location:
Parking Deck B, Level 1 (Entrance 11)
Friday & Saturday: 12Noon-8PM
- For your convenience, handicapped parking is located near the main center entrances. There are ADA compliant access ramps and elevators available throughout the property.
- Westfield Garden State Plaza aims to be fully accessible and user-friendly to all patrons. All interior concourses accommodate disabled patrons as well. Convenient directional signage is located throughout the center indicating locations of elevators, restrooms, and escalators. Westfield staff are always available to assist.
- Please contact the Management Office if you have questions regarding ADA access.
- Complimentary wheelchairs and scooters are available at the Concierge Desk (located on Level 1 behind Neiman Marcus and Tiffany & Co. near Entrance 11). To rent a mobility vehicle, you will need proof of identification (which should be either a valid passport, driver’s license or identification) and you’ll be asked to fill out a rental agreement form. Once that’s done, you’re ready to go.
- Please call or text the Concierge Desk to guarantee availability. We do not reserve mobility vehicles in advance due to limited supply.
Uber + Taxis
- Designated Uber Pickup Zones are located at Door 7, by Nordstrom, and Door 1, by AMC.
Choose Your Pickup Spot - Uber
- Door 5 (Arena STEM)
- East Parking Area
- The Capital Grille
- South Parking Area
- Grand Lux Cafe/AMC Theaters
- Neiman Marcus
- Former JCPenney/Lord + Taylor
Major taxi operators serving the center include:
- 24/7 Car Service: 201-996-9191
- Jersey Executive Limo: 201-843-8503
- Kennedy Star Limo: 718-594-2400
- For specific arrangements or an Uber gift card, please visit the Westfield Concierge.
Several bus routes make regular stops at Westfield Garden State Plaza. For up-to-date schedules please visit NJ Transit’s website or call them at 800.772.2222 or 973.275.5555.
- NJ Transit Bus 163 leaves hourly from the Port Authority Bus Terminal
- NJ Transit Buses 171 and 175 leave from the George Washington Bridge Terminal.
- Local Bus Routes: 770, 758, 756, and 709 also run to our center.
- For the closest access, enter or exit the shopping center at Entrance 10 next to Kiehl’s.
AutoDrop Car Wash Express Services - is currently closed until further notice.
Reserve A Space
Reserved parking is now available on Level 2 of parking deck B near the mall entrance 12 outside of California Pizza Kitchen, as well as outside of Door 15 outside of The Bistro/Food Court.
Simply download the MY PARK app, select Westfield Garden State Plaza, and reserve.
- Rates are $3 for up to 2 hours, and $3 for each hour after.
Plus, enjoy your first use free with Promo code: MYPARK1
Download the APP at www.usemypark.com