Order online through Amazon and pick up exclusively at Westfield Garden State Plaza at our Amazon lockers located on Level 1 near the Bistro Food Court and Entrance #15, next to the directory.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are Amazon Lockers?
- Amazon Lockers are secure, self-service kiosks where you can pick up Amazon packages at a time and place that is convenient for you.
- How do I use a Locker?
- To use an Amazon Locker as your shipping destination, find a Locker and add it to your Amazon address book. Then, during checkout, select the Locker as your shipping address. Once your package has been delivered, Amazon will email you a unique 6 digit code. Simply visit your selected Locker and enter the code on the Locker's touchscreen, then remove your package after the Locker's door opens. Learn more about picking up a package from an Amazon Locker here.
- How much does using an Amazon Locker cost?
- There is no additional cost to use an Amazon Locker. FREE Two-Day Shipping is available with Amazon Prime. Standard shipping rates apply for all other orders.
- How long do I have to pick up my package?
- You have 3 calendar days to pick up your package. If you're not able to collect your package within this time-frame, it will be returned for a refund.
- What kind of items can be delivered to an Amazon Locker?
- Where are Amazon Lockers located?
- Amazon Lockers are located in more than 900 cities and towns across the U.S. To search for Amazon Lockers near you, go here.
- Can I return an item to an Amazon Locker?
- Yes. If your item is eligible to be returned to a Locker, you will see Amazon Locker as a Dropoff option during the returns process on Amazon.com.
- I had a problem with my Locker order. What should I do?
- Please contact Amazon's customer service here.