Ortega Produce started in 1979, known for being the first traditional Mexican fruit stand in San Jose and the Bay Area. Aguas frescas (Spanish "cool waters") are a combination of fruits, cereals, flowers, or seeds blended with sugar and water to make light non-alcoholic beverages. Some of the more common flavors include tamarind, hibiscus, and agua de horchata. Escamocha is a refreshing drink made out of mixed fruits, containing mango, pineapple, watermelon, cantaloupe, cucumber, and orange juice. This exotic drink originated in Guadalajara Jalisco, Mexico.
- Sunday · From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Monday · From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Tuesday · From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Wednesday · From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Thursday · From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Friday · From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Saturday · From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
The wait is over. Stay one (or six) steps ahead – save your spot now or reserve your scheduled entry for later with participating retailers. Hassle free without the lines.
We’ll remind you when it’s your turn. Convenient, safe and easy. Want to know if this store is participating? Download our mobile app.